CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
:carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton:

All you need to know about Finals can be found in here:-

*MOD NOTICE:- RESALE OF FINALS TICKETS

Finals tickets may be resold at face value plus reasonable costs being no more than the generally legal limit of 10%

*Please be aware that giving someone your Membership barcode means that person can access tickets to future finals matches using your barcode without your permission.
GV3NG4baoAAYKKm

ELIMINATION FINAL

CARLTON v BRISBANE

Saturday 7th September - 7:30pm @ the
Gabba

finals-pathway-Carlton.jpg

LINKS:

Ticketing and fan info
Corporate Hospitality
Member and fan events
AFL Finals 2024 Fixture

Last edited by a moderator:

For those that are looking to go to Princes Park to watch the game at the function there please note it is sold out.

Spoke with the club today and was told it is only a much smaller indoor event this game and only open to 10 plus year members. (which I am).
Very disappointing as my wife and sons went to the prelim one there last year and said it was awesome. (I was in Bris.).
Was looking forward to it.

Feel the club has missed the mark on this one, pity.

For those that are looking to go to Princes Park to watch the game at the function there please note it is sold out.

Spoke with the club today and was told it is only a much smaller indoor event this game and only open to 10 plus year members. (which I am).
Very disappointing as my wife and sons went to the prelim one there last year and said it was awesome. (I was in Bris.).
Was looking forward to it.

Feel the club has missed the mark on this one, pity.
It was a great vibe last year, that's a real shame.

For MCC Members …

FUNCTION DETAILS​

Date: Saturday September 7
Time: 5.30pm: Function starts. 7.30pm: Match starts.
Dress code: Members' Reserve dress standards
Booking availability: All categories of members can book with no booking limit

Registrations open at 9.00am Thursday August 29 and will close at 5.00pm Thursday September 5, unless sold out prior.

This function is free to book, with food and beverages available to purchase throughout the event.

Hey fellow Baggers
I've got a single ticket available in Section 416 Row FF, i used my interstate membership to get it then realised i could only get one.

By the time they opened it up to General later in the day i couldn't get adjoining sets for wife and daughter.

So ended up with only two seats available in section 427.

In any case happy to give this one away to a blues supporter who may have missed out, message on here and you're there.

Cheers

Just received an email from Marvel Stadium. There's a free live site at Stadium Square (Gates 2 and 3). No tickets required.

Late notice.
My brother was planning to go up with his fam, but kids’ basketball finals mean they won’t be able to fly to Brissy in time.

So family tickets (2 adults, 3 kids) front row level 2 available for good Carlton supporters who can make the game tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Carlton Finals Hub 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back