Game Day Around The Grounds - Week 2 - Semi Finals 1 & 2 - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Not surprised to see Kenny act like an absolute tit, he’s a pure bogan that man. Ironically suits that club perfectly.
Whorkes players wanna carry on like millionaires and prats after a win and when they get called out (irrespective by who) they dirty up. Medicine cabinets that way Mitch, Sis and Ginni, put ya big boys pants on and drink up.

Whorkes players wanna carry on like millionaires and prats after a win and when they get called out (irrespective by who) they dirty up. Medicine cabinets that way Mitch, Sis and Ginni, put ya big boys pants on and drink up.
No issues with that, it shouldn’t come from the coach though. Utterly embarrassing.

Like I said though, I’d expect nothing less from that classless clown.

Sam was one of the biggest trash talkers to play the game.
As for the horks and their supporters bunch of arrogant flogs.
Very happy they are done and being beaten because Sicily, Ginnivan and Breust all missed last quarter goals makes it even sweeter.
“We’re a happy team at horforn” !!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not surprised to see Kenny act like an absolute tit, he’s a pure bogan that man. Ironically suits that club perfectly.

Played Under 19s with him.

Football has been his life.

Shell him all you like.

He’s been around for 40 years.

Played Under 19s with him.

Football has been his life.

Shell him all you like.

He’s been around for 40 years.
Not sure how that’s relevant to anything I said. Being old doesn’t bring class. Football has been a lot of people’s life, doesn’t excuse poor behaviour.

Sam was one of the biggest trash talkers to play the game.
As for the horks and their supporters bunch of arrogant flogs.
Very happy they are done and being beaten because Sicily, Ginnivan and Breust all missed last quarter goals makes it even sweeter.
“We’re a happy team at horforn” !!!!

Is this the same Sam Mitchell who made needle injection gestures to Essendon players one day at the G?

Is this the man you speak of….

He can GAGF!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure how that’s relevant to anything I said. Being old doesn’t bring class. Football has been a lot of people’s life, doesn’t excuse poor behaviour.

You judging him on football.

Or those little 5 minute press conferences that everyone gets excited about???

Always think.

I can understand the Hawks, Mitchell and Sicily wanting to protect Ginnivan. I mean as Mitchell said, he's just a young kid. What is he? 15 or 16?

Oh no hang on, he turns 22 in less than 3 months. He's a grown freaking man that should be held responsible for his own comments, and if he hasn't learnt the lesson that respect and arrogance are a two-way street then perhaps now is the time, because it's a bit overdue.

Last edited:
Lewis doubling down on Kenny, what a sook

Ginnivan brought this on himself

I lost respect for him when he was baiting people a couple of years back and said the criticism was bad for his mental health

The last thing we need or want right now is a Hawthorn flag. Hopefully this year was kind of a flash in the pan for them. We owe these guys big time next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds - Week 2 - Semi Finals 1 & 2 - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back