Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear, what have I done.:(

It's the Melbourne heat.

Sssssh don't tell anyone msr.;)

Opps too late.

Fixed.

Ohh nooo... the embarrassment :p

I can't believe that I missed that and only picked it up when MSR reposted it...

The AFL players who need to step up in 2014
Dale Thomas

An obvious one, but at least he is a known quantity. The Blues are looking hard at their key forwards, but in terms of offering an element they didn't have last year, it seems more a matter of structure than personnel. Lachie Henderson could turn out to be a permanent solution, but even if so, the Blues couldn't ask too much more of Henderson than what he gave last year. Same goes for Jarrad Waite, when he wasn't injured or suspended. There could be another emerging difference-maker on the list at the key forward post, or Matthew Kreuzer might also be another answer if Cameron Wood can hold down the ruck, but it is too hard to tell at this point.
The AFL players who need to step up in 2014

I still don't know why they mentioned Wood holding down the ruck.

Did Murnane forget Warnock? o_O

Or is he suggesting that Kreuzer will play forward alongside Warnock and Wood?

We won't play three rucks.

The difference makers could be Yarran, Lucas, Menzel and other mids/flankers spending more time in the midfield and forwardline than Betts.

You're usually the one to correct others Aph!!

Naughty naughty!! :p

Oh the shame @bluegal1983 what was I thinking. :eek:

1545064_760867210597564_315314978_n.jpg

:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:mad::thumbsdown:

Nah, it's okay. I'm pretty keen on Doc, he's a bit of a babe. He's welcome to the big shorts.

Hard shorts to fill, but if he does you will be impressed ... right?

LR, if you look at the history, we didn't face them in the serious final games. They lost so many EFs back then. msr itemised it really well somewhere here. It was my first phase of Carlton fanaticism. Believe me beating them back then was as big as it got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back