Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think i'd rather see the interstate teams flop moreso than carlton in finals. Imagine the juicy vicbias drivel if a vic team obtains the premiership again, the meltdowns would be astronomical.

Plus there are some upstanding carlton supporters/posters that deserve some glory on here, well not in this thread of course. :$

All the Blues have done since 2000 is win 5 flash in the pan wooden spoons
So you are saying that someone else should have won the spoons are you? I agree that 2005 spoon should've went to Collingwood instead.:laughv1:

Last edited:
honestly you have no idea. We lost to the premiership faves by a point and beat Brisbane in the last 2 games when we got our structure back. WE will trade for our needs because we have a smart recruiting and coaching team. I am very comfortable with the fact that we will be top 4 with average luck with injuries, And you will be wrong yet again
Pies don't have a list manager, in fact the one they had left on an all time high of giving away draft picks willy nilly for a puglsey german from fremantle . This in turn has ensured that they can't trade for what I consider a player in the top 5 in the league who was a Collingwood nut growing up. Shame really as he would have been the perfect fit but alas, not to be. Twas a grand parting gesture indeed. Smart recruiting

Pies don't have a list manager, in fact the one they had left on an all time high of giving away draft picks willy nilly for a puglsey german from fremantle . This in turn has ensured that they can't trade for what I consider a player in the top 5 in the league who was a Collingwood nut growing up. Shame really as he would have been the perfect fit but alas, not to be. Twas a grand parting gesture indeed. Smart recruiting
Talking bout Petracca? He's staying at Melbourne, suck it up Wormy 🪱 😆

Screenshot_20240901-045221_Chrome.jpg

I think i'd rather see the interstate teams flop moreso than carlton in finals. Imagine the juicy vicbias drivel if a vic team obtains the premiership again, the meltdowns would be astronomical.

Plus there are some upstanding carlton supporters/posters that deserve some glory on here, well not in this thread of course. :$
You would be very much an anomaly there. Normally Pies supporters wouldn't give Carlton the steam off their piss and vice versa.:laughv1:

We never got blown away like you peanuts will
We finished your club off in 1964 when we poached Ron Barassi, and we finished it off yet again in that semi final last year.:D

Go and merge with the Saints. The Melbourne Demon Saints has a lovely but albeit contrary ring to it.:laughv1:

honestly you have no idea. We lost to the premiership faves by a point and beat Brisbane in the last 2 games when we got our structure back. WE will trade for our needs because we have a smart recruiting and coaching team. I am very comfortable with the fact that we will be top 4 with average luck with injuries, And you will be wrong yet again
April fools day has been and gone mate.;)

You can talk about any player available, collingwood are all chips in with the fat little German.
The fat little German is playing with a bunch of premiership stars and picking up their winning habits, won't be long before he gets his fat fingers on the trophies and medals like his esteemed teammates

First Kiryu and then some nice words about Carlton.

I feel like I need to say something nice about Collingwood. But I just don’t wanna.

The fat little German is playing with a bunch of premiership stars and picking up their winning habits, won't be long before he gets his fat fingers on the trophies and medals like his esteemed teammates
He's not playing this September though, probably in Bali with a bunch of premiership stars.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are so obviously jealous that we have the juicy little Bratwurst and all you have is a guy named after a toddler word for pain.
Schultz this off season learning off Degoey

Hungry Food GIF

Wow for all Carlton’s carry on of an ageing list and no young talent at Collingwood , Carlton did not have one player picked in the Under 24 top 40 this morning. That is insane. Not one youngster worth making the top 40. That list is cooked. If it doesn’t win a flag this year it never will.

Wow for all Carlton’s carry on of an ageing list and no young talent at Collingwood , Carlton did not have one player picked in the Under 24 top 40 this morning. That is insane. Not one youngster worth making the top 40. That list is cooked. If it doesn’t win a flag this year it never will.
We have 2 players over 30... I think we've got a bit more than a year left in the tank lmao

Wow for all Carlton’s carry on of an ageing list and no young talent at Collingwood , Carlton did not have one player picked in the Under 24 top 40 this morning. That is insane. Not one youngster worth making the top 40. That list is cooked.
That list just finished above your list. We also have a few debutants from late in the season that show some promise, on top of camporeale and walker coming in . I think we will cope

Ah let me guess, Nicky was the only player from the Wobbles? The same one bloke the Wobbles rely on for everything?

Takes more than one great player to be a great team.

God forbid the great (black and) white hope gets injured. It’d be like watching your favourite pub burn down.

#NickyOrBust

Ur 'needs' is some sort of cryogenic chamber that rewinds the aging of about 10 of your players. Sidebottom, Pendles, Crisp, Howe, Cox, Mihocek, Elliot, WHE, Titch... It's a god damn retirement home down at Pieland

Bottom 6 guaranteed
lol once again you just dont get it. Why have the cats stayed up all these years with geriatric players and no early draft picks?

Sort of like the Pies this season
so the blues can blame injuries but the pies cannot? interesting. Anyway we have had many players playing through injuries that should have sidelined them for a long time and our structure players not in the side. A longer pre season hopefully will get them the rest they need and we will launch once again.

lol once again you just dont get it. Why have the cats stayed up all these years with geriatric players and no early draft picks?
Dekoning, Holmes, Clark, O'Sullivan, Conway, Dempsey, Henry, Bruhn must all play table tennis. Cats have plenty of younglings, when their FA strategy started to dry up and their senior core began to decline they started hitting the draft.

Pies have Nicky and then nobody and are even older than the Cats were 😂

lol we finished 17th 2 years before we won a flag because we finally got rid of the cancer of the club. Straight past the blues. We dont need high draft picks because they are meaningless for immediate improvement

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back