Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I know you want it to be true but we aren't really shattered that you finished 8th and we finished 9th. Im pretty much here just to be an annoying flog. The debate was over 78 pages ago
Indeed.

2024 - the height of Carlton's prime years after more than two decades of building and rebuilding, flush with Coleman Medallists, a Brownlow Medallist, Gary Ayres Medal winner, various other All-Australians - where they peaked at 2nd on the ladder and 2nd favourites for the flag in June, and progressed to win 2 of their last 9 games (those being against 16th and 17th on the ladder), and be completely humiliated in an Elimination Final.

Those of us who support the reigning premiers should be very jealous.

Indeed.

2024 - the height of Carlton's prime years after more than two decades of building and rebuilding, flush with Coleman Medallists, a Brownlow Medallist, Gary Ayres Medal winner, various other All-Australians - where they peaked at 2nd on the ladder and 2nd favourites for the flag in June, and progressed to win 2 of their last 9 games (those being against 16th and 17th on the ladder), and be completely humiliated in an Elimination Final.

Those of us who support the reigning premiers should be very jealous.

Fadge you must have trouble comprehending the thread title, but going back in history really isn't kind to you

8 flags to 3 on my lifetime, just in case you need a refresher

Fadge you must have trouble comprehending the thread title, but going back in history really isn't kind to you

8 flags to 3 on my lifetime, just in case you need a refresher
I'm afraid hell need confirmation of your age to verify this. 7yo Richmond supporters dont know how cool they could be on Bigfooty. Telling 97yo St Kilda supporters 3 in 7 or GTFO fossil nuts

I'm afraid hell need confirmation of your age to verify this. 7yo Richmond supporters dont know how cool they could be on Bigfooty. Telling 97yo St Kilda supporters 3 in 7 or GTFO fossil nuts

Oh, I'm old, still remember squeezing through the hole in the fence at Vic Park, trying to get shelter in the outer where McKenna was doing the game for 7 under a tarped frame stand in a massive storm

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back