Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Good news is one of the Blues better recent draft picks Paddy Dow is killing it right now... for the saints!

I reckon you mainly need a coach who can instil a real game plan and system.
No one was saying this when we were sitting 2nd six weeks ago. The coaching staff have had a rough month with some of the decisions they have made not paying off but this is on the players.

We were number one for F50 tackles all year and the last 5 weeks we are 18th. That's just effort.

No one was saying this when we were sitting 2nd six weeks ago. The coaching staff have had a rough month with some of the decisions they have made not paying off but this is on the players.

We were number one for F50 tackles all year and the last 5 weeks we are 18th. That's just effort.
you cant get tackles inside 50 when you kick it sideways in the backline. You went defensive and that that rarely works.

you cant get tackles inside 50 when you kick it sideways in the backline. You went defensive and that that rarely works.
Are you talking about today or the last 6 weeks? Because our issue has not been going too defensive - if anything it's the opposite. Midfield fails to spread from the contest when we don't win it meaning no delay on the ball and leaves our defence exposed.

When you have Harry McKay and Charlie Curnow as forwards there is no excuse for not laying tackles i50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's funny but I had a look at the ladder this morning to see if I could reasonably suggest that Carlton could be down in Mexico with us at the end of this round. I saw how far ahead their percentage was and thought nah Hawks would have to absolutely annihilate them for that to happen. Won't go there.

Should have known!

CLUTCH
Choking Messed Up GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES'RE TALKING TV SERIES
How good

I have no idea what your system or game plan is other than get it to Crippa and kick it to Curnow.

It appears Collingwood have had the luxury of playing the top two teams twice - Sydney and Brisbane.

Whilst Carlton have had the challenge of playing the bottom two teams twice - North and Richmond.
But isn’t it so good for the game, having Carlton in the top 8?

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back