Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

How was the commentary at 1/4 time. They were actually running with the % gap closing and dirty birds being a chance to play finals . Pipe down fella's...
It was their only hope of keeping ‘neutrals’ excited…otherwise the game had no significance…apart from the clear, obvious and pathetic attempt at giving young Daicos easy disposals…what a laugh!!

As I said - Draft Night... The highlight of a Carlton supporter's year.

Where they can postulate 'We won the draft', and look forward to the exciting times awaiting them the following season!
Got that wrong…that’s Essendons mantra..try again.

FFS who changed the thread title, this season is still going?
I’ll put everything I own in it being a colliwobble squib…this years been too much for them already.
Fair enough…I’d be ashamed of my team to if they had a premiership hangover like that too. How soft…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll put everything I own in it being a colliwobble squib…this years been too much for them already.
Fair enough…I’d be ashamed of my team to if they had a premiership hangover like that too. How soft…
You haven't even sampled a premiership mid strength pre drink yet to worry about a hangover

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back