Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

My comment was 'When no other team has won more flags than you'...

So.... the other three metrics?
I know what your comment was. You continually try and remind people that Collingwood are top of some tree. Especially like the Owen 60 reference - unfortunately 80 and 7 at 3/4 time against the pussies is a larger, more embarrassing gap.

Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3
Very misleading that statement.
Carlton finished higher on the ladder.
However they were in no way the better team.
They played each other twice, so that result should give an indication as to who was the better team between them.

Put it this way.
If two guys had a fight twice and the guys in the white shorts won both he would be considered better.

Even if the guy in blue went and beat up on some little kids (West Coast, Richmond, North) to get some victories.

They played each other twice, so that result should give an indication as to who was the better team between them.

Put it this way.
If two guys had a fight twice and the guys in the white shorts won both he would be considered better.

Even if the guy in blue went and beat up on some little kids (West Coast, Richmond, North) to get some victories.

Ladder is a great indicator, especially where one makes finals and the other doesn't

'Final'.

Carlton's September involvement wasn't in the plural form.

In fact, it last for all of about 20 minutes before the result was determined.
Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Stay on the subject topic Fadge, especially when you can't produce "analysis" of us finishing 13th this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put it this way.

Carlton were better in the second game, a bad kick gave Pies the win.

I clearly overrated Carlton in 2024.

By the end of the season, only 3 teams were playing worse than t
angry u mad GIF by Mayfly
hem.

What a pathetic excuse for a football club.
Yet, who finished higher.
I agree Carlton were pathetic this year. Where does that leave Collingwood who finished below them ? Oh boy

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back