Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

There are only 6 Carlton posters on here. Are you surprised by the poll ?
Surprised there are only 6 Carlton supporters here? Not at all. What an enthusiastic season you guys had making final(s)!

HOLOBLUE30.jpg

Less Carlton supporters than you know because they actually stick around when things are good or bad. Where were all these Pies fans 2 months ago?
1726271903185.png

Oh we were here! :tearsofjoy:

Using a poll mostly voted on by Pies fans about 2025 as evidence for who was better in 2024. Are there any Pies fans with some critical thinking ability left in this thread?
Oh no I was laughing at your suggestion Pies fans are stuck in the past when that's such a clear projection on the behalf of Carlton supporters who have done nothing but that ad nauseum my whole life, and I pity them.

Just look in this thread, many Blosers recounting their great flag memories from back when the Beatles were still a chance to get back together!

Oh, I almost forgot
60725e648468424d47e4ae28a21c2db2.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh no I was laughing at your suggestion Pies fans are stuck in the past when that's such a clear projection on the behalf of Carlton supporters who have done nothing but that ad nauseum my whole life, and I pity them.

Just look in this thread, many Blosers recounting their great flag memories from back when the Beatles were still a chance to get back together!

Oh, I almost forgot
And Pies fans have picked on Blues fans for that. But you do it and just want no one to say anything. Hypocritical much?

And Pies fans have picked on Blues fans for that. But you do it and just want no one to say anything. Hypocritical much?
100% hypocritical if your definition of "living in the past" is looking back at this very season + a premiership that isn't even a year old yet. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

EDIT: Oops, again!
elegant-happy-th-birthday-design-shiny-metallic-numbers-adorned-vibrant-pink-flowers-324134200.jpg

Oh, I almost forgot
I bet your parents wish there was school on Saturdays.

I bet your parents wish there was school on Saturdays.
Hard to accept, but Carlton has been irrelevant for such a long time that I'm not actually school-aged

carlton's crowning achievement in the afl era is finishing above collingwood by 8 percentage points in season 2024.

what a club.
Big club tingz

carlton's crowning achievement in the afl era is finishing above collingwood by 8 percentage points in season 2024.

what a club.
Did i say that old mate or did you just make it up?

Yep.

Pies embarrassed themselves finishing 9th as the reigning premier.

Sydney embarrassed themselves losing to Port by over 100 points in a home and away game, despite the fact they are currently preparing for a home Preliminary Final next week.

Both teams have been premiership contenders as often as they haven't over the past two decades.

Both far more 'embarrassing' than Carlton, who fell into 8th spot after winning 2 of their last 8 games against 16th and 17th on the ladder, and proceeded to a scoreline of Owen 60 just before half time of an Elimination Final. That, in a season when they were second on the ladder and second favourites for the flag at the mid point of the season, after failing to contend for a premiership in a quarter of a century.

CARLTON LOGIC.
Carlton folk don't feel embarrassment like supporters of other clubs would. I think we need to give them some leeway here.
They've become so conditioned to humiliation over the decades they barely even notice how embarrassing they are on frequent occasions.

I mean, I couldn't believe when I heard this morning that Jack Martin had requested to be delisted from Carlton. Is that the first time in history a player has put in a delist request? Of course it had to be Carlton.

Dear Carlton,
Please delist me.

Yours Sincerely,
Jack Martin.

You do realise that the AFL played a significant part of those 5 spoons .
Collingwood won theirs by being in control of being shit. We were forced to select players like Digby Morrel and mighty Mick Martyn
100% wrong, yet again. It was completely self inflicted.
Happy 29th anniversary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back