Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cats are no good and are pretenders. Not sure why you'd have an issue with statements affirming that?

I mean hell you lost Carlton and Gold Coast by 10 goals each. Definition of pretenders
Mid year, where did you think Geelong would exit the season? Probably elimination final at best, or missing finals otherwise.

Pretenders don't earn home prelims. They can lose them but the list of QF winners this century would reveal a strong cast of teams.

I have no disdain for the Cats. They just suck and their supporters are delusional
Delusional would be the Carlton folks prematurely ejaculating over the June premiership of 2024, "the streak" in 2023 or the hot start of 2022. Geelong supporters don't tend to believe they're going to win the premiership unless they're 10 goals up in a grand final.

Mid year, where did you think Geelong would exit the season? Probably elimination final at best, or missing finals otherwise.

Pretenders don't earn home prelims. They can lose them but the list of QF winners this century would reveal a strong cast of teams.
Cats are the Carlton of the top 4. Bradbury'd ur way in as every other team choked and collapsed but if we're being honest nobody in their right mind thinks they're any chance of the flag.

Cats are the Carlton of the top 4. Bradbury'd ur way in as every other team choked and collapsed but if we're being honest nobody in their right mind thinks they're any chance of the flag.
Not even 0.5%?

Nobody at Geelong has gotten ahead of themselves. The win against Port merely puts us in the hunt, after being in amongst the pack all year (even during a rut). A home prelim with a week off was the bare minimum we required. "Unlikely" is still better than "impossible".

Your bias is showing if you think your theory on Geelong being a terrible side somehow has merit.

Delusional would be the Carlton folks prematurely ejaculating over the June premiership of 2024, "the streak" in 2023 or the hot start of 2022. Geelong supporters don't tend to believe they're going to win the premiership unless they're 10 goals up in a grand final.
Meanwhile ur fans think ur winning the flag this year, then trading for Harley Reid for unders, getting TDK for free, Cadman the year after that for a Bowes style salary dump and probably Harry Sheezel worked in there somehow too.

Cats fans are close to the most deluded there is in sports. Something about living down in that dump down the highway seems to have a degenerative impact on their brains.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meanwhile ur fans think ur winning the flag this year, then trading for Harley Reid for unders, getting TDK for free, Cadman the year after that for a Bowes style salary dump and probably Harry Sheezel worked in there somehow too.

Cats fans are close to the most deluded there is in sports. Something about living down in that dump down the highway seems to have a degenerative impact on their brains.
Congratulations on making the stupidest post on BigFooty this season.

Geelong supporters on average predicted a 6th-10th placed finish this season. Very similar in 2022. In 2023 it was understandably top 4 after winning the flag.

No Geelong supporter before the 2007 or 2011 seasons thought we'd win the flag. 2009 we thought we were a chance. 2012-2021 supporters understandably grew very pessimistic come finals time.

There was a thread on our board before finals where many predicted straight sets and the "optimists" largely chose a losing PF.

Show me the delusions in any of these things.

Not lies. Truth, my flustered friend.

My statement was that any Carlton supporters declaration would need to be supported by neutral opinion, for it to actually be true. If he said "Carlton have the best full forward" for example, I imagine neutrals would endorse it.

I do enjoy your meta analysis of like theory, but it's more of a crackpot approach.
I've just come back from the pub to read this, you talking about a crackpot approach is about right.

His team is about to host a home prelin and he's still got time to fluff our balls against Carlton. I like this man. :pointup:😍
He's walking around with you all hanging out of his backside, hilarious stuff.

This is not a thread about Geelong.

Congratulations on making the stupidest post on BigFooty this season.

Geelong supporters on average predicted a 6th-10th placed finish this season. Very similar in 2022. In 2023 it was understandably top 4 after winning the flag.

No Geelong supporter before the 2007 or 2011 seasons thought we'd win the flag. 2009 we thought we were a chance. 2012-2021 supporters understandably grew very pessimistic come finals time.

There was a thread on our board before finals where many predicted straight sets and the "optimists" largely chose a losing PF.

Show me the delusions in any of these things.
Best you find a Geelong thread cowboy.

2024 ?
Hard to stick to the thread
1726298758799.png

Can't even keep to your own script!

Also...

r0_0_800_600_w800_h600_fmax.jpg

Best you find a Geelong thread cowboy.
Stop whinging, Walshy needed to eat some humble pie about Geelong after his "lol you pretend to be a neutral" routine.

"Delusional supporters" was the topic he brought up.

In the AFL era, Carlton supporters have consistently been more delusional than those of Collingwood or Geelong.

Relevant and true.

Stop whinging, Walshy needed to eat some humble pie about Geelong after his "lol you pretend to be a neutral" routine.

"Delusional supporters" was the topic he brought up.

In the AFL era, Carlton supporters have consistently been more delusional than those of Collingwood or Geelong.

Relevant and true.
Go take ur cotton on ambassadorships, cheap property deals and faux home sickness elsewhere. Nobody cares for ur fraudulent Cats in here, it's a thread for comparing and discussing clubs who have the equal most premierships in history... Not the minnows down the highway

Go take ur cotton on ambassadorships, cheap property deals and faux home sickness elsewhere. Nobody cares for ur fraudulent Cats in here, it's a thread for comparing and discussing clubs who have the equal most premierships in history... Not the minnows down the highway
Hey! Don’t be so rude to rational guests to the thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back