Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I notice Carlton have finally bitten the bullet and delisted a few of their injury prone players - Martin, Cunningham and Marchbank.

Step 1 in Fadge's 4 step process for Carlton to build a list to contend for the premiership.

Might even be enough to elevate them from 13th to 11th or 12th in my 2025 predictions... let's see what they do with the list spots.

I notice Carlton have finally bitten the bullet and delisted a few of their injury prone players - Martin, Cunningham and Marchbank.

Step 1 in Fadge's 4 step process for Carlton to build a list to contend for the premiership.

Might even be enough to elevate them from 13th to 11th or 12th in my 2025 predictions... let's see what they do with the list spots.
Blues could add Petracca, Prime Chris Judd, Eddie Betts, Matthew Scarlett and a dozen of the best role players of all time and you'd still have us coming 10th at best.

Meanwhile the Pies will add a fat lard like Schultz or Stringer and instantly the Pies are on the verge of a 9peat.

Never change Fudgey

Blues could add Petracca, Prime Chris Judd, Eddie Betts, Matthew Scarlett and a dozen of the best role players of all time and you'd still have us coming 10th at best.

Meanwhile the Pies will add a fat lard like Schultz or Stringer and instantly the Pies are on the verge of a 9peat.

Never change Fudgey
No, not at all.

This group will be the first to know when I assess Carlton's list as capable of contending for a premiership.

No, not at all.

This group will be the first to know when I assess Carlton's list as capable of contending for a premiership.

excited steel panther GIF

It's a "lame duck" period, nothing happening at either club atm

The thread will get back to its usual high quality during trade week 👍
The big question is , if collingwood were happy to cough up large for a fat little weasel , what are they prepared to offer Carlton for an honest midfielder with a Lego man haircut ? Surely a future 1st

Shouldn't these threads be on the bay? Isn't this type of thread exactly what the bay exists for?
This thread has the Bay affirming thread prefix denoting it is for "Banter".

Go and be all serious elsewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back