Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

You said the Pies would finish higher and us 16th this year, that realisation?
I've also said Carlton don't have the list profile to contend for a premiership, and got hammered mid season for refusing to declare them a premiership contender.

Remember that?

'Not bad for a mid table team....'

What changes do Carlton have to make to be a genuine premiership contender?

I've also said Carlton don't have the list profile to contend for a premiership, and got hammered mid season for refusing to declare them a premiership contender.

Remember that?

'Not bad for a mid table team....'

What changes do Carlton have to make to be a genuine premiership contender?
But you stated we didn't have the list profile to make finals the last 2 years

As opposed to an average small forward helping you to go B2B?

I'd like to know how the Pies improve to actually finish higher next year, as per the OP

But you stated we didn't have the list profile to make finals the last 2 years

As opposed to an average small forward helping you to go B2B?

I'd like to know how the Pies improve to actually finish higher next year, as per the OP
Answer my question first, and I'll answer yours.

You said you were always up for a genuine football discussion. Here's your chance.

'What changes do Carlton need to make to become a genuine premiership contender?'

Go.

Answer my question first, and I'll answer yours.

You said you were always up for a genuine football discussion. Here's your chance.

'What changes do Carlton need to make to become a genuine premiership contender?'

Go.

This is your modus operandi, trying to deflect from the topic, the OP

I think the more pertinent question is, what will the Pies do, to improve so they can finish higher in 2025

Just like, "how can Carlton bridge the gap of 5 more wins from 2023 to 2024"

Go

This is your modus operandi, trying to deflect from the topic, the OP

I think the more pertinent question is, what will the Pies do, to improve so they can finish higher in 2025

Just like, "how can Carlton bridge the gap of 5 more wins from 2023 to 2024"

Go
So not willing to first answer the question first that I asked you first, and therefore not willing to engage in a real football conversation?

I expected as much.

You really struggle when challenged with facts

Can you share your "analysis", as to why we were finishing 13th the last 2 years?
Stop asking me questions if you're not willing to answer the initial question asked you first.

I told you I was willing to answer your question, if you answered mine first, and therefore engage in 'genuine football discussion' as you have always said you were willing to do (though I rarely see it).

So either answer my initial question, or stop trolling.

Stop asking me questions if you're not willing to answer the initial question asked you first.

I told you I was willing to answer your question, if you answered mine first, and therefore engage in 'genuine football discussion' as you have always said you were willing to do (though I rarely see it).

You now claiming others are trolling?

This isn't a "contenders" thread fadge, that was your fail, trying to deflect again

Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood?

So, what will the Pies do to finish higher, given you have already predicted us finishing 14th in 2025

You now claiming others are trolling?

This isn't a "contenders" thread fadge, that was your fail, trying to deflect again

Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood?

So, what will the Pies do to finish higher, given you have already predicted us finishing 14th in 2025
So your answer is 'No, Arrow does not want to engage in genuine football discussion'.

As fully known and expected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your Honour, let the records show an attempt was made to engage in a genuine, valid and relevant football discussion with the accused (ARROW), and it was declined, despite the accused regularly stating they are always willing to engage in genuine football discussions.
Why would anyone want to discuss football with you when all you do is copy and paste ? You have nothing new it's repetitive jargon you've been coming up with for a long long time and it's boring to be honest.
The jury rests

Stop being petty and acting like a baby, answer his question instead of playing tit for tat.

You love potting Shoota. Despite all his flaws, he'd walk into Carlton as the best small forward on offer that could really provide the forward half pressure they're so desperately craving. It's such an issue they're throwing away a 30 goal Owies because they don't have the support to make the forward group work. If Schultz was made available tomorrow, the Blues would put their pick 12 on the table, as the club probably intends to take a small forward that becomes as good as Schultz is (110 games, 125 goals and counting - well ahead of the average pick taken in that range).

Imagine what the Blues could achieve with an elite forward 50 forward like Schultz. Pressure is key these days. Finals wins, perhaps a premiership would be on the cards.
This makes no sense at all. The criticisms of Schultz from some on here have been his performance relative to what you gave up for him. Him bringing pressure doesn't justify the 1st and 2nd you gave to Fremantle for him.

Also struggling to see what Owies has to do with anything...

Why would anyone want to discuss football with you when all you do is copy and paste ? You have nothing new it's repetitive jargon you've been coming up with for a long long time and it's boring to be honest.
The jury rests
Says the guy who responds to Fadge posts more than any other😂.

You can't get enough of him.
The evidence is all through the thread.
Infadguated!
The jury rests.

Says the guy who responds to Fadge posts more than any other😂.

You can't get enough of him.
The evidence is all through the thread.
Infadguated!
The jury rests.
Might have something to do that he has posted over 800 times so he's going to get the most reply's, the jury rests again.

The jury rests
As I've said previously, why wouldn't my cents be repetitive when Carlton continue to deliver the same mediocre performances year in, year out, and continue to fail to co tend for the premiership (as is my primary position on them)?

Hopefully injuries don’t play too big a part in the outcome next year.
Collingwood should get the easier draw outve the two.
Gotta say it could have easily been a lot lower a finish for the Pies.
12 wins, 6 of em within a kick and a draw. Only lost one within a kick.
Very easily could have been a bottom 6 finish on the ladder if three of those 7 hadve gone the other way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back