Banter Who will be better in 2025, Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't a serious suggestion.🙄.
A Carlton Collingwood banter thread where we all just get along would be..... ......different.
We should all be made to say three positive things about the other club.
I'll go first.
1. Carlton used to be a very good club.
2. Carlton were very close to beating Collingwood this year. Only just failed right at the end there. Good effort.
3. Owies really came good this year I thought.
Mine

I preferred Vin Catoggio and Alex Marcou's hair myself.
Mil Hannah also had a nice bonse

8. For well over 100 years Carlton had the sole distinction of being the only club never to have won the wooden spoon. An amazing effort!
But then the 21st Century came along......

Last edited:
Talking up Tim Membrey while crapping on Charlie Curnow and Harry McKay. Never change Pies fans
He’ll fit in nicely at Oldiewood

Fan Tattoo GIF

9. I love how they enter every season with high hopes and expectations, when surely in the back of their minds they know they're going to be let down again.

It really is honourable the belief they have in their club despite decades of constant and repeated disappointment and mediocrity.
Yep good one.
We can all acknowledge the special way in which Carlton supporters turn up every year with high expectations. When you've known nothing but failure for nigh on 3 decades this is super hard to do. Their ability to find hope is remarkable let alone the way they then somehow build it into high expectations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton will have a better success rate with the 3rd pick, than Collingwood will with their 1st selection. And will be happy to put my money on that with anyone

Our first round selections the last 10, 12 years have been garbage. Yet we're playing off in Grand Finals......strange.

Que?

Pete won a GF, need to employ a fact checker old Wormy.View attachment 2151436
Oh Wormy...

Deleted his latest post just in time I see.

For those playing at home, I was asked to consult my abacus to determine the probability of Peter winning a premiership....

I've consulted, and it's returned 100%.

Oh Wormy...

Deleted his latest post just in time I see.

For those playing at home, I was asked to consult my abacus to determine the probability of Peter winning a premiership....

I've consulted, and it's returned 100%.
Wormy never fails to come up with some hilarious clangers. Never lets you down old Wormy.
Unlike his team.

Mil Hannah also had a nice bonse

8. For well over 100 years Carlton had the sole distinction of being the only club never to have won the wooden spoon. An amazing effort!
But then the 21st Century came along......
How did 2024 go for the Pies, can you make a list of their players who played finals in 2024?

9. I love how they enter every season with high hopes and expectations, when surely in the back of their minds they know they're going to be let down again.

It really is honourable the belief they have in their club despite decades of constant and repeated disappointment and mediocrity.
Speaking of mediocrity how did the Pies go in 2024.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Who will be better in 2025, Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back