Podcast Carlton Podcasts

Which podcasts do you listen to?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope that works! I’m not great with this type of stuff…

Nice podcast MacReady :thumbsu: Really enjoyed hearing your thoughts on the Blues and hopefully you will do another podcast after the Melbourne practice match.

In the first of Lace Out's 2022 Season Previews, we team up with Terry Dehghani from the brilliant Blue Abroad to look at how the Blues under the leadership of new coach Michael Voss, can get back to the promised land of September action.
🎧
Check out the episode: https://bit.ly/3mAILHq

Appreciate that everyone involved with these podcasts (and youtube stuff) goes to the time and effort to create content.
Living in Far Nth QLD its welcomed as a way to hear what's happening in and around Carlton...and not have to rely on mainstream media.
Thank you.

Appreciate that everyone involved with these podcasts (and youtube stuff) goes to the time and effort to create content.
Living in Far Nth QLD its welcomed as a way to hear what's happening in and around Carlton...and not have to rely on mainstream media.
Thank you.
I agree, I am a state manager - so I do a lot of driving. Do enjoy the content a lot more than the radio/Spotify.
They often remind me of listening to very keen mates talk about footy, very easy to digest.
Bluepod is a new one, Refreshing having a women and a man discussing it together, I think all the other ones are just men. Worlds come along way, so much great content about.
Two other none Carlton podcasts that are worth a try; Joe Rogan - very open guy, let's his guest fully speak and discuss there subject, often go for 3 hours and he gets really interesting guests.
Casefile, true crime podcast, the way he tells a story is pretty amazing, just the subjects are often very sad

Nice podcast MacReady :thumbsu: Really enjoyed hearing your thoughts on the Blues and hopefully you will do another podcast after the Melbourne practice match.
Well as a matter of fact our 3rd episode of 2 Passionate Blue Baggers is now up on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and many other podcast providers.

We briefly discuss the Melbourne scratch match win then it’s the preview of round 1 vs the Tigers.

Hope you all enjoy and please give any feedback, good or bad!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well as a matter of fact our 3rd episode of 2 Passionate Blue Baggers is now up on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and many other podcast providers.

We briefly discuss the Melbourne scratch match win then it’s the preview of round 1 vs the Tigers.

😉

We've got a new ep up if anyone wants three idiots to chew their ears off about the Blues for a while.

Links in our signature!
Great episode guys, new listener to the pod & really enjoying it.
The more of these pods that exist the less I need to listen to SEN/3AW & with Melbourne traffic only getting worse, more content is needed…

enjoyed this

What’s your pod called?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast Carlton Podcasts

Back