162345.jpg

162344.jpg

162340.jpg

162338.jpg

162339.jpg

162337.jpg

162336.jpg

Great pics.

Also love the ones where Juddy is smiling, great to see him genuinely having a good time with the rest of the boys. Looks like such a great atmosphere in general compared to the last few of years.

Very excited :D:thumbsu:

Apparently Greg Bentley of Port Adelaide is training with Carlton (afl.com.au).

21 year old midfielder, best game against the Saints last year in August (almost had 30 touches) anyone else know anything about him.

Apparently Greg Bentley of Port Adelaide is training with Carlton (afl.com.au).

21 year old midfielder, best game against the Saints last year in August (almost had 30 touches) anyone else know anything about him.

I work with his brother. They grew up in Rosebud i believe. His brother is a good guy.

Not sure if i'm keen on getting him though. Hasn't impressed me much from what i've seen so far.

Couldn't string together any games in Port's team this year. Not a good sign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

all russell needs is more football 'nous' and confidence.

he has a great motor, good tackle, kind of courageous, good mark at times and he has a good kick around the ground- just not in front of goal.

Callum Chambers was a star of the time trials too.:p
Whoosh!

I expected that sort of comment and another dig at Russell from you.

Russell appearing to be up there Carrazzo and Simpson suggests he is working hard at building his endurance by trying to keep up with two of our hardest runners.

At least Russell won't die wondering like other former Blues who had more talent...

I wonder if Houlihan would record a better time if he didn't stop to fix his hair halfway around Princes Park. ;) :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton Training Photos 10/11/08

Remove this Banner Ad

Back