Carlton Training Photos 10/11/08

Remove this Banner Ad

the 2nd foto with harvey in the middle
in a faggy, lispy voice " boys, boys, look at my thighs, i waxed them & they GLISTEN in the sunlight"

sorry, dunno how to add the 1 foto i want for that caption...

ctacp
curlier than a catoggio pube

The boys look great. Good to see Juddy leading the way and the usual suspects right up there.

Cam Cloke looks great! He has really trimmed down and Gibbs! WOAH! His shoulders are massive!

I'm looking forward to 2009!

holy shit did you guys hear judds record??

thats amazing just shows he still has got it

i wanna see what bateman could do i recon he'd give judd a run for his money?

Whoosh!

I expected that sort of comment and another dig at Russell from you.

Russell appearing to be up there Carrazzo and Simpson suggests he is working hard at building his endurance by trying to keep up with two of our hardest runners.

At least Russell won't die wondering like other former Blues who had more talent...

I wonder if Houlihan would record a better time if he didn't stop to fix his hair halfway around Princes Park. ;) :D
Keep getting excited by a few meaningless pictures of your hero running. Big deal if he can run. It's about all he can do. :rolleyes:

You expected that sort of comment from me did you? Yet you couldn't help yourself to have yet another dig at another player who we weren't even discussing. Why even bring him up? As usual you have a go at others for things you do all the time.:rolleyes: Hypocrite! Do you have a picture to prove that? He cut his hair a long time ago. Or could it have been the hip problem you tried to tell everyone he got dropped. :rolleyes: Stick to the facts and stop your tired old digs at him which have no basis- like the Richmond supporter you are. The general of hypocrisy strikes again. :rolleyes:

162331.jpg

Who is the horse behind Murph???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Firstly he's recovering from an op... and also the last thing the bloke needs is to be doing cardio... the club has probably sent him to Lance's house for a few weeks to follow Lance's eating regime so we can fatten him up a bit.

Warnock is recovering from an op that showed up more damage than we thought. Could be out for 3-4 months which will not be good for his preseason and the need to bulk up a bit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton Training Photos 10/11/08

Remove this Banner Ad

Back