Carlton training pics, reports etc II

Remove this Banner Ad

Not just Joseph love, but a real crush on Walks too it seems, MC. And why not, he's looking primed. Thanks for all the great pics and reports guys.

Wouldn't Waite be dangerous if he could build up some upper body muscle definition? (and stay on the park of course).

Am hoping to get down from Sydney for next Friday session - my first for the year. Can't wait.

Anybody know what time it's on next Fri? I only saw Jan dates on CFC website.

:confused:

Not just Joseph love, but a real crush on Walks too it seems, MC. And why not, he's looking primed. Thanks for all the great pics and reports guys.

Wouldn't Waite be dangerous if he could build up some upper body muscle definition? (and stay on the park of course).

Am hoping to get down from Sydney for next Friday session - my first for the year. Can't wait.

Anybody know what time it's on next Fri? I only saw Jan dates on CFC website.

:confused:

They normally start at 9.30am on Fridays.

Best check the CFC website on Monday.

I may differ from what other people think but I quite like Matty Watson's progress so far. Looks eager to get involved and pops up all over the place. I get the feeling he'll have a good year in 2012 and pop up for a few senior games again :thumbsu:

Other points worthy of note: Was great hearing Riley give Jeffy and Bird a spray :p Later gave the whole team one and you could hear a pin drop in Visy.

AJ a bit shaky this session, dropped a simple mark from a kick out and kicking was a bit up and under. That was only two occasions though.

My mate AC just doin' his thing hitting blokes on the tit. Maybe it's his godly rosy cheeks (face, fellas) but always look on the brink of death. Now cue parrot to say he has a long way to go after being in Richmond's system for so long :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's O.K. I beat you to it and sakced myself.
The heavy sessions have already been had through the course of the week, and the boys may just be softened down a little until the intra-clubs etc commence.

Should be quite intense as it may just be every man for himself out there.

You missed out today. The biggest session I've ever been to at Visy.

Couple of quick notes (busy Watermarking):

I can see why Jarrad Waite was inducted into the leadership group. Particpated in the full training and was very vocal in directing the other forwards where to go.

Jeff Garlett must have drunk Mitch Robinsons red bull this morning. Robbo had a quiet session but Jeff was everywhere, quick, dashing and crashing into every pack. And a nice snap at goal.

Watson, Lodge, Rowe White and Okeefe didn't train. Just did laps around Visy and light handballing. No Thornton.

Levi moved really well today covered alot of ground in the practice matches.

It's O.K. I beat you to it and sakced myself.
The heavy sessions have already been had through the course of the week, and the boys may just be softened down a little until the intra-clubs etc commence.

Should be quite intense as it may just be every man for himself out there.

What, no report? That' means, I'm going to have to read the whole Harker-Training-Report thread again to get my fix.
By the way, Harks, you're rehired as there is no one else to take your place!

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton training pics, reports etc II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back