Game Day Carlton v Essendon Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If MM is honest with himself about playing the best 22 then surely Carrots needs to be a veteran leader in the VFL side. He's not up to AFL standard anymore.

It's difficult for our younger players to learn game-day confidence and composure when our more experienced, senior players - our "leaders" don't have any.

Murphy, Carrazzo, Cripps and Gibbs are all bombing it in long, hoping for someone to mark it all of the time. It's getting annoying.

We need a forward to take the game on.. Throw walker Yarran and Casboult and Hendo forward full time.. Sub jones out...

Cripps gone quiet...

Murphy zilch.. Gibbs wake up...

Carazzo please do a Goodes and ask to play in the reserves..

Wtf is going on in their heads?

Carrots is leading disposals.

He's being played as a small forward. But in a functioning forward line, Ellard isn't the target, he crumbs after a contest from a Henderson, Jones or Casboult.

In a functioning forward line.

Even still he shouldnt be there.

Think Wood and Walker are playing a good game. Saw Walks down forward for a bit - he needs to stay there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if it's the gameplan or our lack of speed, or both, but we just don't seem to be able to get separation from our opponents when we have the ball. And we don't seem to be able to get closure with them when we don't have the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The way u guys are playing I'm nearly ready to back you guys for the wooden spoon , i can't see you guys beating any tops teams and bottom ranked teams ( saints , GWS, melb etc would give you guys a good run for your money when you play them

Sadly, this is harder to watch than anything from 2002 - 2007.

I've never seen a team so incapable of doing the basics right its astounding.

Every time Murphy gets the ball, I get frustrated when really I shouldn't.

Walker, Simpson, Judd, Armfield and Carrazzo being our best performing players is a concern. What happens after they all leave?

Looking at the stats, the reason our leaders are turning the ball over so much is they are the only ones getting the ball. Yazz has been terrible today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back