Game Day Carlton v St Kilda Practice Match Gameday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Who pissed in your cornflakes tonight? Every single post is quoting someone and going against the grain. Maybe just log off for the night?

Bring it I say ... made his bed a while ago.

Some atrocious umpiring aside, do not think we played well enough over 4 quarters to win the game.

We were our own worst enemy tonight, so many needless and sloppy turnovers.

It definitley won't be the same team going into round 1, not worth worrying or stressing about too much I would have thought.

Definitely not but consistent umpiring would be nice.

Meh, irrelevant now. Seen some heart. Result doesn't matter much.
It feels like we were in a low gear and never got going... and yet we were still in the game.

Confirmed to me how competitive we are gonna be this year - all good.
No serious injuries :)

Lots to like from Carlton. A bit more match time together as a team and they should start gelling together nicely. It's going to be frustrating in the early part of the season, but once we get going, watch out!

Also, that umpire 22... the guy who usually shafts us when he is umpiring against us. He needs to have a chat with a guy from Romania called Vlad. Said chat would involve shoving a large pointed wooden object into said umpires rectal cavity!

They don't have their best 22. But all their structures are fine.

We lack our best 22 and our structures are ****ed.

In a high scoring match where they had all the umpiring to lose by 4 goals puts us in good stead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who pissed in your cornflakes tonight? Every single post is quoting someone and going against the grain. Maybe just log off for the night?
Na, just having some fun and like laughing at the comments on here and the hypocricy of alot of the comments. Especially the umpires when they don't complain about the dodgy decisions we get

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Biggest thing to take away from this game is the importance of clean skills. There’s going to be a lot more open, transition play this year and you need to make the most of your opportunities. Great signs for JSOS and this should suit O’Brien down to the ground.

I’d like to see Stocker and Gibbons get a go too.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don't mind losing if the umpires are fair but that was a pathetic effort by them especially number 22 . Other than that I am stoked with that game , Saad and Williams will make a huge difference . Finals for sure this year . Go Blues I'm outties .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back