Carlton vs Collingwood Highlight reel (full commentary) plus see the boys sing the song!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 11, 2007
History above all others
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melbourne Tigers
Here are the greatest highlights to date in 2008....i have tried to include what i think are the best highlights (many 1%er's) into a 10min video...plus enjoy the final siren and the boys singing the song!!!

Roll on the rest of 2008 - Carn the Blues :D:):D:)

- for those last week who said they preferred commentary instead of rock songs, you should enjoy this one even more!!!

[YOUTUBE]DS2uTDVdjc[/YOUTUBE]

Well done great video, thanks for putting that up it's great. When the siren went and i was watching the players on the field (without being disrespectful) I was thinking how many of them would be listening to the song being played just because they might be a bit scratchy singing it. The best part of that package not including the song would have to be all those tackles, especially the two FEV laid in succession, then dished it out to Grigg for a goal in the last. Suck sh1t collingwood. Oh and to see eddie maguires face too was priceless.

Here are the greatest highlights to date in 2008....i have tried to include what i think are the best highlights (many 1%er's) into a 10min video...plus enjoy the final siren and the boys singing the song!!!

Roll on the rest of 2008 - Carn the Blues :D:):D:)

- for those last week who said they preferred commentary instead of rock songs, you should enjoy this one even more!!!

[YOUTUBE]DS2uTDVdjc[/YOUTUBE]

thanks history hadnt seen them sing the song yet
was f@ckin great had a tear
go baggers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what do you look like?? :D:eek::D:eek::D

oldladyinbikini.jpg

awesome, grigg starting to look good
I don't think Grigger played that well against Collingwood...

To his credit, he did kick the sealer, and he got his hands on the ball, but his disposal let him down I reckon'.

I love the play about 1:10 into the video, go Eddie, you good thing:D.

I don't think Grigger played that well against Collingwood...

To his credit, he did kick the sealer, and he got his hands on the ball, but his disposal let him down I reckon'.

I love the play about 1:10 into the video, go Eddie, you good thing:D.

EBIAC those are to joys and frustrations of watching a player in his first couple of years...his disposal might have let him down, but he did a great job on Shaw who apart from the 3rd had no impact what so ever...Grigg wasn't our worse on the day by a long shot!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton vs Collingwood Highlight reel (full commentary) plus see the boys sing the song!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back