Carlton vs collingwood important!!

Remove this Banner Ad

bluepride

Club Legend
Sep 28, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Carlton
I know there is a thread on this but a reminder that IN THE 3RD QUARTER when it goes to the boundary i forget which minute mark cos iv put the DVD somewhere, i am on the camera for about 10 seconds.

Just a reminder to watch out because you will be stunned by the beauty that is bluepride. I am about 10 years old and my brother is there who is about 5 and he has very curly hair and he gives the thumbs up for about 10 secondsin a small carlton jumper .

Watch Out, because i look very good on the camera :p

i might use this opportunity to remind you all that you can see me entering my house later this afternoon (probably around 5:30 WST, maybe a little later if i stop off that the shops first)

i do urge you to look only, please no photography as i fear it will take part of my soul away

I know there is a thread on this but a reminder that IN THE 3RD QUARTER when it goes to the boundary i forget which minute mark cos iv put the DVD somewhere, i am on the camera for about 10 seconds.

Just a reminder to watch out because you will be stunned by the beauty that is bluepride. I am about 10 years old and my brother is there who is about 5 and he has very curly hair and he gives the thumbs up for about 10 secondsin a small carlton jumper .

Watch Out, because i look very good on the camera :p

Now I have no doubt, but for those on BF who might not belive this, has you Beauty carried through the years? :D

I'm just bummed that we lost that final to the Lions last season as I don't keep losing games, and now I don't have me taking a chest mark leaning over the fence as the might Kreuzer drilled one in the first quarter. TG I think has preserved it on Youtube for me though.

Now I have no doubt, but for those on BF who might not belive this, has you Beauty carried through the years? :D

Well, as humble as i am if anything it has rapidly improved to the case in which i cant go to any games without young carlton supporters flocking to my very sight

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton vs collingwood important!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back