Carlton, you are uncommonly pathetic in a manner that warrants shame and disgust.

Will Teflon SOS succeed in making Bolton his fall guy?

• Yes, this weasel is the slimiest character the industry's seen since Jimmy the Knife

• No, sure Carlton can't be THAT stupid can th... oh wait yes they probably are

• Swimming & **** likes how the mid-year draft means zero talent left for Carlton's priority VFL pick

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-05-26/blues-set-take-former-dockers-midfielder-deluca-with-no1-pick

Has this filthy pack of cheats learned nothing??

Apparently not, because instead of using pick 1 in the mid-year draft to go after an elite youngster who's slipped through the cracks of the draft, saving Steve Silvagni's job must take precedent so instead they're recruiting some hack who couldn't even get a game for the dockers - purely because he's a ready-made big body they can throw in the midfield right away and hope it nets them an extra win so they finish above GC.

What kind of a sham faux-rebuild is this? First he trades pick #1 for Liam Shocker, and now Silvagni gets to make this decision in a desperate attempt to save his own arse? He's managed their list as well as his son/daughter (i'm not even sure what "it" is) plays football.

Menegola didn't get a game for us. Not all bad.
Oh for sure Deluca may one day become a decent AFL footballer -just not bloody likely at Carlton- but that doesn't disguise Silvagni recruiting to save his job and Carlton happy to let him get away with it.

Its James Hird all over again. Favorite son doing what he likes for selfish reasons, the board and fans too timid to breathe a word of dissent because the fools still think the sun shines out of his arse. Nevermind that their list is trash and full of ex-GWS hacks, I guess that must be someone else's fault right? :drunk:

De-register them now and redistribute the couple of players they have that are not completely broken to clubs Gold Coast and Melbourne.

Seriously.

Watching Kennedy, Weitering, Stocker, Plowman, McGovern and Jack Silvagni today was evidence that SOS has absolutely no clue.

Mind blowing.

Teflon SOS is truly poor.
They'll ditch Bolton for Cousin Brad but with SOS running the football department nothing will change. Carlton's still a boy's club after all these years, yet to step into the Professional AFL era.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-05-26/blues-set-take-former-dockers-midfielder-deluca-with-no1-pick

Apparently not, because instead of using pick 1 in the mid-year draft to go after an elite youngster who's slipped through the cracks of the draft, saving Steve Silvagni's job must take precedent so instead they're recruiting some hack who couldn't even get a game for the dockers - purely because he's a ready-made big body they can throw in the midfield right away and hope it nets them an extra win so they finish above GC.

What kind of a sham faux-rebuild is this? First he trades pick #1 for Liam Shocker, and now Silvagni gets to make this decision in a desperate attempt to save his own arse? He's managed their list as well as his son/daughter (i'm not even sure what "it" is) plays football.

Sack my cook

SOS is a far bigger anchor on their list than their coach.

I like Stocker's hands but he has no business being a first round pick, let alone part of a trade that gives up pick 1.

SOS is a far bigger anchor on their list than their coach.

I like Stocker's hands but he has no business being a first round pick, let alone part of a trade that gives up pick 1.

he is a great recruiter

his son is also a great AFL footballer

1558917975944.png

For all the things you could get stuck into Carlton about, you chose a rumour about the mid season draft? Who gives a ****
You're missing the big picture. I'm getting stuck into Carlton for allowing SOS to run the club into the ground........ or keep it in the ground, same thing.

Disgustingly, every Carlton supporter on this board seems happy to look the other way while it happens. There's been zero backlash against SOS.

You're missing the big picture. I'm getting stuck into Carlton for allowing SOS to run the club into the ground........ or keep it in the ground, same thing.

Disgustingly, every Carlton supporter on this board seems happy to look the other way while it happens. There's been zero backlash against SOS.
Ah that's more like it then. But at least SOS is looking at other clubs rejects beyond GWS these days

To be fair on Carlton, a player who has played at Freo has a very good chance of coming good at another club due to the laughable culture and game plan at the Dorkers.

Can the AFL step in and take over this embarrassment of a club? They are turning people off football and fans are leaving to follow soccer and basketball .Merge the campaigners with North or Gold Coast and soon!

To be fair on Carlton, a player who has played at Freo has a very good chance of coming good at another club due to the laughable culture and game plan at the Dorkers.
Hayden Crozier likes this

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton, you are uncommonly pathetic in a manner that warrants shame and disgust.

Back