Carlton, you are uncommonly pathetic in a manner that warrants shame and disgust.

Will Teflon SOS succeed in making Bolton his fall guy?

• Yes, this weasel is the slimiest character the industry's seen since Jimmy the Knife

• No, sure Carlton can't be THAT stupid can th... oh wait yes they probably are

• Swimming & **** likes how the mid-year draft means zero talent left for Carlton's priority VFL pick

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok then, challenge accepted.
Please provide evidence that “any average footballer could have kicked that”, given the context of the game.
I’ll wait, if not, “your a idiot” might be yours for the taking this year.

nick davis kicked one against geelong in the final seconds to put them into a prelim.....

a crab just like murphy.

Ah that's more like it then. But at least SOS is looking at other clubs rejects beyond GWS these days
This is nothing new. At least he had a good chance with GWS cast offs. He has also taken Lang and Smedts from us, because we told him they were actually good players who had just been hampered by a couple of minor niggles.

He really is the worst recruiter in the comp.

Darren Milburn is my favourite Geelong player ever.
Internally, everyone knew Milburn was a terminator sent by mankind from the future to prevent SOS from destroying the Carlton Football Club.

Those Carlton campaigners who spent the next ten years booing Geelong because of the failed assassination sure are quiet these days.

nick davis kicked one against geelong in the final seconds to put them into a prelim.....

a crab just like murphy.
Meh, he was better than average.
Now if you’d said David Zaharakis in the Anzac clash, I would have conceded.

img_1833-gif.682115
Geez that was a bit soft after Laphroaig ripped you a new one. Thought you might have manned up a bit better than that

Ok then, challenge accepted.
Please provide evidence that “any average footballer could have kicked that”, given the context of the game.
I’ll wait, if not, “your a idiot” might be yours for the taking this year.
Jack Bowes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton, you are uncommonly pathetic in a manner that warrants shame and disgust.

Back