Carltons defense/ forward Prospects?

Remove this Banner Ad

njac3

Debutant
Oct 4, 2006
melb
AFL Club
Collingwood
Now that you guys have undoubtly the best midfeild tallent in the leauge i am interested to get your prespectives to your back and forward prospects? not handing out shit but looking at your list i dont see any real prospects down back or forward. Fev is a star but not a prospect if you get my drift.

shades of the doggies in my book
Cross/coony/griffin/harn/boyd/west.
to
murphy/gibbs/judd/walker/simpson

unreal midfield must be said but do you guys worry about your posts??
looking at other young teams, ie hawthorn/ collingwood they are full of tall prospects.
cough and ruck?:thumbsu:

Well we have plenty of good tall prospects up forward Fev, Waite, Fisher, Edwards, Hartlett. Down Back Thornton, Ohalphin, Jamison, Bower, Austin. Rucks Cloke ,Hampson, A Ohalphin, Kreuzer(prob), Jacobs and well gett some more in the draft and PSD so yea we have plenty our Forward line is very dangerous

We have a lot of athletic talls developing but I think we need to target some really big bodied guys who can hit packs hard and bring the ball to the ground. Austin and Setanta will be very good key position defenders I think. Also the next couple of years I think they will make drafting kpp's a priority, as our midfield looks pretty good on paper and our developing rucks will be set with Hampson, Aisake and Kreuzer.

Now that you guys have undoubtly the best midfeild tallent in the leauge i am interested to get your prespectives to your back and forward prospects? not handing out shit but looking at your list i dont see any real prospects down back or forward. Fev is a star but not a prospect if you get my drift.

to

looking at other young teams, ie hawthorn/ collingwood they are full of tall prospects.
chuck stevens carrazo (b&f) and hadlee as well.

We will have one of the most dangerous forward lines and Midfield in a few years!

C: A.Carrazzo B.Gibbs K.Simpson
HF: N.Stevens J.Waite R.Jackson
F: B.Fisher B.Fevola E.Betts
R: M.Kreuzar M.Murphy C.Judd

With Scotland, Walker off HB being dangerous. Future's looking bright

to

Geelongs midfield >>> Carltons midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unlike about 2-3 years ago I think we actually have the players we need to build an exceptional defence. The problem is that they're very inexperienced, and have been under massive pressure because of Denis's gameplan, and an under-performing midfield. We do have players with the height, pace and talent to match any forward line. Setanta is awesome for the Gorillia KP forwards, and is bigger and faster than all of them. Austin, Bower, Jamison are all tall, fast, KP defeneders with a lot of promise. I rate Joey Anderson highly, and think he'll be our fulltime running HB flanker in 2008. What we need to do is get some stability in that lineup, and a consistent gameplan, so they can learn how to work together. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Carltons defense/ forward Prospects?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back