Carlton's Primary Playing List 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

If he doesn't get nominated then it will be wasted anyway.

It's not a question of whether we want him to be available or not, but more a question of whether we want to open up the extra rookie spot to take another rookie.

IMO we lose nothing other than half his salary by putting him on the nominated list and taking an extra rookie.

Good point...

We have managed to get a couple of good players by picking up in the rookie draft someother clubs rejects... (Carrazzo) and who knows... this year, we might be able to get a couple more rookies that will fire up next year in the seniors.

This is hilarious.

I love seeing BF addicts go insane in the off-season.

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to tentatively decline your challenge.

what ****ing challange are you talking about you super extended donkey's rectum....

We are talking football and you come out with all these extravagent comments and then when we start winning... you decide that you wanna take your ****ing ball and go home crying to mother...

If you dont want to acknowledge that we have the better arguement than you do in regards to why Jackson was promoted over your preferred choice in Jamison who will probably play as many games next season then you are a ****ing coward of the highest order...

I have said in the past that you are a muppet and today you confirmed it beyond a doubt...

This is your theme song... "When the going gets tough, the weak **** off..."

Theres nothing more to be said. Continuing this would be for the sake of arguing.

you're obviously on the Jackson bandwagon so thats great for you. No matter how many times you tell me Jackson has broken his hand or whatever I'll still tell you he's afraid of the ball.

Carlton have chosen to elevate him and thats their prerogative; a logical move due to the eligibility of Jamison being a nominated rookie. As i said earlier, I won't write Jackson off until he's completed a full season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton's Primary Playing List 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Back