Caroline you wouldn't know

Remove this Banner Ad

Thuck... it has nothing to do with her being a female (you are sure she is a female??)... more to do with the fact that USC lies and is the mosst biassed sports reporter in the country...

she is to Richmond what Mikeshike is to Melbourne anyone read Mike's editorial about Schwarz racist remarks... boots and all into that story... didn't even get a headline...

If you think Wilson isn't much good at her job, fine - shout it from the rooftops!

But frankly, insulting name-calling and non-football related attacks are not funny, clever or helpful.

Some of those using the most insulting language should know better.

Personally, I don't think Wilson is especially good on Talking Football.

But that "USC" rubbish should stop immediately. I mean, grow up people!

------------------
TT - The obligatory bad-tempered Richmond supporter

Originally posted by TigerTank:
If you think Wilson isn't much good at her job, fine - shout it from the rooftops!

But frankly, insulting name-calling and non-football related attacks are not funny, clever or helpful.

Some of those using the most insulting language should know better.

Personally, I don't think Wilson is especially good on Talking Football.

But that "USC" rubbish should stop immediately. I mean, grow up people!

and then we should have a group hug...

This isn't even just a 'sexism' issue - hell, I'm a chauvinist from way back!

It's about good manners and decency for crying out loud!

------------------
TT - The obligatory bad-tempered Richmond supporter

[This message has been edited by TigerTank (edited 19 April 2001).]

I gotta admit, I agree with Ms Storm and TigerTank. Just because you guys don't think she's doing her job properly doesn't give you the right to say some of the stuff you've been saying. You sound like a bunch of schoolkids. If you can't grow up, at least keep your pathetic attempts at humour and wit on the Kangaroos board.

------------------
Life has meaning only in the struggle.

sbagman,

For once I agree with you. I don't think I've been able to have a "normal" conversation with Rooboy since mid last year. It's a pretty pathetic state of affairs when Carloine is referred to as USC.

Originally posted by Dan25:
sbagman,

For once I agree with you. I don't think I've been able to have a "normal" conversation with Rooboy since mid last year. It's a pretty pathetic state of affairs when Carloine is referred to as USC.

Oh come on. We agree fairly often. Just not recently.

------------------
Life has meaning only in the struggle.

Originally posted by Dan25:
sbagman,

Dan... sorry for holding a grudge you irrelevant little person... don't blame me that you called my Club irrelevant... and forever since have paid the price... scum like you are never forgiven...

You and USC feel quite comfortable hanging shit on my club... and I feel quite comfortable resorting to any means... to have a little fun at your and her expense...

Remove this Banner Ad

Caroline you wouldn't know

Remove this Banner Ad

Back