CAS decision Tuesday AM. Countdown on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be happy with this. We have had a few years where the highest vote getting has had a *. The year getting a * will be the reminder to all players that it is absolutely their responsibility to control what goes in their bodies. Even though it wouldl be fitting for Mitchell to get recognition for his incredible career.
Generally agree. Though Mitchell has his flags and people who know know how desperately good he is.

ASADA could only present evidence in accordance with AFL Tribunal Rules. This is why certain matters were not presented and/or accepted by the Panel Members. In fact, wasn't it the case that they didn't even consider certain elements because they weren't satisfied of point 1, so they didn't proceed past that point? It seems to me the CAS panel has taken everything they needed from both sides, then added their own questions to the mix. Far more thorough I would think.

For all your obsession with this, and all your pontificating on here, you haven't even read the tribunal's judgement, have you?

And you call him a flog. Such emotional attachment to a football team is the definition of pathetic

So this is why the Swans can barely manage 40k members as their is no passion, pretty much everyone who takes the time to post on an internet forum has an attachment to their team, I don't see many neutrals here in bigfooty land.

Emotional attachment by referring to the club I support and it's fans as a collective?

8.3k posts in 3 years on a football forum says you also have an emotional attachment to something... a seriously "pathetic" attachment to this nearly-over ASADA saga I'm guessing.
What about DapperJong - 6,000 posts in 11 months... That's not bad going. got my 20 minutes beat, easily!

What about DapperJong - 6,000 posts in 11 months... That's not bad going. got my 20 minutes beat, easily!

Yeah but I've never made a claim of a time limit.

Also, it's not all HTB posting. I've got much bigger fish to fry in the bay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Emotional attachment by referring to the club I support and it's fans as a collective?

8.3k posts in 3 years on a football forum says you also have an emotional attachment to something... a seriously "pathetic" attachment to this nearly-over ASADA saga I'm guessing.
It has taken me about 10 years and I am still not at that number of posts

P.S just over 2,000 under my first username

It has taken me 36 years to reach mine

Yeah but I've never made a claim of a time limit.

Also, it's not all HTB posting. I've got much bigger fish to fry in the bay.
For the record, I never posted a time limit either. I just worked out an average. But I should have known most of you blokes wouldn't understand what that meant. :p

It's ok I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back