CAS decision Tuesday AM. Countdown on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back up buddy. Enough deflections. You've accused me of something on here and you are categorically wrong. I expect an apology.

Actually you had breakfast yesterday when you were losing an argument. Say sorry to me now for lying. It hurts my eyes and you should feel bad about it.

So if the players are found guilty they'll just cop it sweet and move on ... ok
If found not guilty the suspicion that they got away with it will always be there for many along with the fact that at anytime , anyone involved could talk or worse still , suffer health related problems .
No , whatever happens on Tuesday , this isn't just magically all over and done with .
As has always been the case , the truth is the only real Avenue efc have open to them to truly begin afresh ...
Of course there will be aspects that continue, but for the current playing group, the new coaching staff, this will close that long winded chapter of uncertainty. For the vast majority of essendon fans that will end it too.

You ferals will try hard to keep it going of course, thats a given. But i couldnt give a tinker's cuss about your insecurities. Hate away. It makes it more fun when we beat you.

How will the Bombers announce this?

Will they get all the players to stand behind the culpable parties in Dank, Charters, Hird, Corconan, Evans, Reid etc while the chairman says "We believe we still have good governance?"

Will the players be at the pub again?

Will we go live to Jobe "captaining" from Europe somewhere?
Can't wait to see the 80s denim again..

Of course there will be aspects that continue, but for the current playing group, the new coaching staff, this will close that long winded chapter of uncertainty. For the vast majority of essendon fans that will end it too.

You ferals will try hard to keep it going of course, thats a given. But i couldnt give a tinker's cuss about your insecurities. Hate away. It makes it more fun when we beat you.

If found guilty , can't quite see the players saying that's it , she's all over , let's move on .
Even if CAS isn't comfortably satisfied and the players slip the noose , don't you think they will have ongoing concerns over what they were injected with ?
For the efc and the supporters , it will always be there as it will only ever take one person to talk and it errupts again .
Just out of interest , if the players go down and the lawyers are on the warpath , as an efc fan who would you support , the players or the club ?

What? Let me guess - you won't have it that the AFL are dodgy now?

Not in that case.

That was more of a Dodoro being a genius thing.

But listen, both things can happen at the same time. The AFL can be dodgy and you have lost the plot.

If found guilty , can't quite see the players saying that's it , she's all over , let's move on .
Even if CAS isn't comfortably satisfied and the players slip the noose , don't you think they will have ongoing concerns over what they were injected with ?
For the efc and the supporters , it will always be there as it will only ever take one person to talk and it errupts again .
Just out of interest , if the players go down and the lawyers are on the warpath , as an efc fan who would you support , the players or the club ?

They didn't seem like they had concerns after the AFL tribunal.

I support the players if they can prove any ill health was the result of the injections. I certainly wouldnt support any action for games missed though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the CAS tribunal is not comfortably satisfied I expect ASADA to launch a separate investigation into the use of AOD.

The fact Jobe "believed" he took a banned drug the year he won the game's highest accolade; and the fact he hasn't handed the award back; is a national disgrace and something as AFL fans we should all be ashamed of.

If the CAS tribunal is not comfortably satisfied I expect ASADA to launch a separate investigation into the use of AOD.

The fact Jobe "believed" he took a banned drug the year he won the game's highest accolade; and the fact he hasn't handed the award back; is a national disgrace and something as AFL fans we should all be ashamed of.

Bolded might be the issue here.

I'll easily accept the CAS decision.

Guilty people/entities are freed all the time because of proof levels, procedural stuff ups, good QC's etc etc. It happens.

Like the people/cases mentioned in the post you quoted though, to be seen as innocent is a whole other thing.

Nobody but the particular adherents to each defendant cheers.
We don't care if flogs like you think we are innocent or not.

If CAS clears us, that will be two independent tribunals to have ruled that we are not guilty of the accusation of doping. That's all that matters. Couldn't give a stuff what opposition supporters want to think.

We don't care if flogs like you think we are innocent or not.

If CAS clears us, that will be two independent tribunals to have ruled that we are not guilty of the accusation of doping. That's all that matters. Couldn't give a stuff what opposition supporters want to think.

And you call him a flog. Such emotional attachment to a football team is the definition of pathetic

And you call him a flog. Such emotional attachment to a football team is the definition of pathetic
Emotional attachment by referring to the club I support and it's fans as a collective?

8.3k posts in 3 years on a football forum says you also have an emotional attachment to something... a seriously "pathetic" attachment to this nearly-over ASADA saga I'm guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back