No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone pls link the audio up for this Bec Wilson piece? Sounds like she is having a meltdown!

The list is endless (please ad to it) but these media people have been strong anti-Essendon/anti Hird:
Caroline Wilson
Mark Allen
Kevin Barlett
Damien Barrett
Roy Masters
Rebecca Wilson
Rita Pinahi
Mark Fine
Richard Baker
Nick McKenzie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bec Wilson just now on SEN: Caro, Baker McKenzie and Co have been amazing through this "never wrong" and she's shocked that the tribunal didn't read any of their work before making a decision.

I think we have a preview of Caro tonight on footy classified. Will be interesting to see if the velvet sledge hammer goes after her tonight

Bec Wilson just now on SEN: Caro, Baker McKenzie and Co have been amazing through this "never wrong" and she's shocked that the tribunal didn't read any of their work before making a decision.

I think we have a preview of Caro tonight on footy classified. Will be interesting to see if the velvet sledge hammer goes after her tonight
I think Lloydy might go after her tonight. He will be on air shortly with her too on 3AW 6pm so that will give us a taste of what is to come on Classified later at 8pm.

Any word yet on whether ch7 are still airing their "Essendon verdict special" at 6.30pm following the news?

Caro lost credibility when she wrote that the FED's raided Hird's house (The AFP confirmed the next day this did not happen). Good source Wep turned out to be.

From Judge Thrawn. :D *like

Bull-*******-shit.

This is going straight to the CAS.

I am speechless. Absolutely speechless. And ******* fuming.

**** these pieces of shit.

I hope WADA absolutely destroy them and show up the AFL what a corrupt organisation it is
mxett you can take bow too, haven't ventured to HTB too often but when I did you were always there with the fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back