Case for the defence of...

Remove this Banner Ad

Alex Song proving with every game how strong he is. Can play him anywhere from CB, CDM & CM and he is starting to bully opponents, absolutely love the man

Right here.
lol @ rdub

Thought last season's game at Emirates ended the debate as to why Xavi is the best midfielder in the game. Iniesta didn't play that game, so it's not like he had a world class partner in midfield, and according to rdub Messi did fk all that game. :confused:

Must've been an epic fail by Xavi to single-handedly account for 65% possession against another possession orientated team. :rolleyes:

lol @ rdub

Thought last season's game at Emirates ended the debate as to why Xavi is the best midfielder in the game. Iniesta didn't play that game, so it's not like he had a world class partner in midfield, and according to rdub Messi did fk all that game. :confused:

Must've been an epic fail by Xavi to single-handedly account for 65% possession against another possession orientated team. :rolleyes:

What don't you understand? One game does not make him a better player. I said xavi would be an epic fail playing along side diaby and song, try arguing different. If you want to argue he is a better player because of that one game, I'll simply re-butt that by saying cesc was the difference in the WC final. Xavi can only dream of the things cesc does in the final third.

b-409558-colour_Handbags.jpg

I was more impressed by our game at the Emirates (collective effort) than at home (Messi-show), where it's expected that we're on top. Couldn't care less about the results, any neutral would've agreed we should have won that first game by at least 2 goals.

This Xavi v Fabregas discussion is ******ed. Both are great. Typical useless discussion where one needs to laughably exaggerate to make a point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Puyol is one of my least liked players in the world. hope he gets an STD.

Godzke said:
Yeah ... the same one that Cesc milked a penalty and a red card for Puyol. Not to be confused with the 4-1 drubbing the following week, but the first leg in Emirates. That one.

r dub 19 said:
Was that the game where cesc, rvp, arshavin, gallas and song were missing?

r dumb at work :thumbsu:

r dumb at work :thumbsu:

He said 4-1 drubbing the following week...

I was obviously referring to the second leg, hence why I named the players that didn't play in the second leg. Unless you thought all the players I named missed the first leg

Stay losing komstain. Come at me when you have the balls to name every single team you support.

Godzke clearly referred to the Emirates game (he even added the link), yet twice you feel the need to come up with the return match because you happened to have players missing, so you can make a point.

Godzke clearly referred to the Emirates game (he even added the link), yet twice you feel the need to come up with the return match because you happened to have players missing, so you can make a point.

I quoted his post where he said the 4-1 drubbing next week, it's not my fault you're too dumb to understand what is going on.

You quoted this.

Godzke said:
Yeah ... the same one that Cesc milked a penalty and a red card for Puyol. Not to be confused with the 4-1 drubbing the following week, but the first leg in Emirates. That one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Case for the defence of...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back