Star Wars Cassian Andor Live Action Tv Series

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe it will be ready before the end of the year, but the combination of strikes delaying Skeleton Crew’s release last year and Disney’s strategy of less is more means while Skeleton Crew, Acolyte and Andor could all be ready this year, they only want to release two. Skeleton Crew has been ready the longest and probably needs to come out soon to continue the Mando era stories. And Acolyte is probably the best hope for sparking a new direction for Star Wars. So Andor is the one they have chosen to release next year.

I say this every time, what a career he’s had. A bloke born in Melbourne that’s featured in massive franchises of the Nolan/Batman trilogy (albeit one film, but still), the MCU and Star Wars. Amongst his other roles.

He was superb again when he returned in secret invasion, one of the highlights of an otherwise mediocre series. Will be great to see him here back at it again.

I say this every time, what a career he’s had. A bloke born in Melbourne that’s featured in massive franchises of the Nolan/Batman trilogy (albeit one film, but still), the MCU and Star Wars. Amongst his other roles.

He was superb again when he returned in secret invasion, one of the highlights of an otherwise mediocre series. Will be great to see him here back at it again.

He was my favourite character in the Henderson Kids. Was so pissed when they didn’t include him in season 2 and brought “Brains” back instead. FFS.

Last edited:
it's a fair question to ask.
If you cant get people to invest 135 mins on Han Solo why is a prequel tv show about a guy with a moustache who we all know dies anything to be excited about?
What's next? Rose Tico - Maintenance Apprentice?

This aged well.

It's kinda funny that the one show that was probably met with indifference when it was announced, was another prequel before a prequel - ended up being arguably the best written Star Wars content.....AND isn't reliant on the force, lightsaber battles or Skywalkers.

It really should be the standard the franchise should adhere to IMO.

Nothing uber ground breaking with the story, but executed perfectly.

Can't wait for the new season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So keen for this next series
I'm keeping optimism under wraps

The first season was such a surprise and the way it built and escalated to the final episode was extraordinary, it peaked at the end and so many tv series do not manage that. I would be surprised if Andor 2 can manage such a feat of creating that investment, but hopefully it's still a 8/10 series and that's with tempered expectations.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Star Wars Cassian Andor Live Action Tv Series

Remove this Banner Ad

Back