Podcast Cat Attack Podcast 2024 - Kingy and Benny are back in 24 for K ROCK Football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets keep this thread to questions for the boys rather than discussion posts please

GO Catters

Last edited:
Hey Fellas

Appreciate the effort you guys go to to keep the podcast going. When you're putting your opinions out there for all, you're bound to get some wrong. People hanging sh1t on you or any of the other media commentators out there for having reasonable takes and getting them wrong is pretty poor.

Also, being able to delay the live stream is amazing.

Kingy, on the broadcast you said it was unfair of people to be giving Charlie Dixon the Bronx cheers. I say he deserves every bit of it. He's a dirty player who picks on young and vulnerable players consistently. He tried to bully SDK a couple of years ago, and he made Ollie Henry eat dirt on Thursday night after a contest. If that's the way he wants to play, he can cop Bronx cheers all day.

We questioned the use of that selection from memory.

Possibly thought they could have gone later. As mature-agers the Cats have selected go, he's one of the earlier picks aside from Tim Kelly.

Stewart, Atkins, Podsiadly, etc, have been much later or rookies.

We were also keen for him to be in the team when he was out because 27-year-olds playing VFL when just drafted doesn't appear to be a prudent use of a selection.

Nobody is happier than us with how he's performed.

Kingy

If you want a podcast which doesn’t deliver any criticisms whatsoever and doesn’t question the club at all, listen to the official Geelong cats podcast
. I don’t always agree with the k rock boys, although I do most of the time. At least they question things, ray martin a current affair style. Long may they continue

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Somebody suggested Benny was eating humble pie and ate too much.
Washed down by an ample refreshment if the brown bubbly waters more like it lol

Go Catters

We questioned the use of that selection from memory.

Possibly thought they could have gone later. As mature-agers the Cats have selected go, he's one of the earlier picks aside from Tim Kelly.

Stewart, Atkins, Podsiadly, etc, have been much later or rookies.

We were also keen for him to be in the team when he was out because 27-year-olds playing VFL when just drafted doesn't appear to be a prudent use of a selection.

Nobody is happier than us with how he's performed.

Kingy
Tom Stewart
Pick 40, 2016

Shaun Mannagh
Pick 36, 2023

:think:

Just re-watched the QF and three words kept coming to mind, toughness, aggression and speed. Tanner Bruhn has real mongrel - belted Horne-Francis repeatedly - and I'm increasingly impressed by Bowes' hardness. He's not quick or silky but he puts his head over it, tackles hard and runs to smart places. As for Mannagh, he's a beauty. Aggressive, quick, tough and fast decision maker. Even Lawson has a bit of mung about him. On the other hand am convinced we can't carry Duncan and Tuohy in the prelim. Maybe one as sub replacing the other at a stretch but I'd say Stewie and SDK in for Mullin (unluckily) and Duncan or Tuohy. Unfortunately we just can't consider Hawk and Guth given their layoffs. Go Cats.

You make a very valid point.
You were absolutely right about how 'late' in the draft we pulled the trigger on players like Axe and Pods. Mannagh was much earlier, though. And seemingly mostly because other clubs were quite keen on him as well.

The pick took a while to entirely make sense. But now everybody can see exactly why we called his name when we did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all,

For your aural pleasure

Kingy

Is this last week's or this week's?? Is there another to come Thursday? This is throw in glut listening routine into chaos!!! 😂

Is this last week's or this week's?? Is there another to come Thursday? This is throw in glut listening routine into chaos!!! 😂
the one from last week was postponed to Monday so id say this counts as the Prelim edition and we'll get one next week that either the season Wrap of GF edition.

Just my 2c

Go Catters

the one from last week was postponed to Monday so id say this counts as the Prelim edition and we'll get one next week that either the season Wrap of GF edition.

Just my 2c

Go Catters

This week's. Benny was unwell last week
I figured that was probably the case... Added to my play list for Saturdays long run as a primer for the game

Love both of your works

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast Cat Attack Podcast 2024 - Kingy and Benny are back in 24 for K ROCK Football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back