Game Day Cats V Dogs at a Windswept Kardinia Park 20/7/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holmes and Dangerfield are my biggest worries for the 2nd half.

Danger hasn’t been anywhere near the ball tonight, neither Cameron. Stengel and Holmes are the danger players IMo

Cats will come out firing in 3rd, as long as the Dogs keep up the momentum and keep the ball i50 to our advantage they can win it. Geelong don’t have any real ball winners around the ground at the moment
Danger is the only errr...Danger, but he's doing the most danger deep in defence with danger like things blindly booting the ball to dangerous positions in no mans land.

McNeil is so close, the two goals he missed (this week and last week) he ended up with the ball although he really shouldn’t have. If he can start finishing he has a career.

Danger is the only errr...Danger, but he's doing the most danger deep in defence doing danger like things blindly booting the ball to dangerous positions in no mans land.
He was noticeable in the 2nd qtr. Would be good if this next qtr was Bont's qtr.

Not unhappy with the grittiness of our game so far.

All of our big men are playing great tonight. Certainly doesn't feel like we went too tall. That aerial presence has been huge. That's the best half of footy I've seen English play.
Was same opinion on English and trusted others on board too.
On tv looked competitive in ruck contests😀

McNeil is so close, the two goals he missed (this week and last week) he ended up with the ball although he really shouldn’t have. If he can start finishing he has a career.
His pressure makes up for a lot. Kicking a goal or two would really be the icing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danger hasn’t been anywhere near the ball tonight, neither Cameron. Stengel and Holmes are the danger players IMo
This is the type of game that Danger often uses his brute strength to get a jump on the opposition. Hoping it doesn't happen but won't be surprised.

Holmes is silk. Going to be a star.

Danger has been one of their best players.
He single handedly cleared the ball out of their defence all that qtr.

We need to be aware and clamp down on him when he goes deep into defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back