Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm people roast

Alive is the most disturbing movie based on real life events I have ever seen, and i read the book as well .. Never want to watch it again tbh

So was at lunch today with a group of co-workers

One bloke, an adult in his late twenties, said he wanted to buy our manager a photo frame so he could make up a your awesome certificate in it as a Christmas present for him. Not as a joke but as a serious gesture to show his appreciation and asked if any of the rest of us wanted to sign it as well with our thoughts

Idiot.

One of the other blokes answered very cleverly that it was his idea and it'd be a shame for any of the rest of us to jump on the bandwagon and get credit for something that we didn't think up

Genius
A turd signature
Soze style would have been apt.

Now,as wasted for a Tuesday night as I am
A keyser soze turd Christmas card framed thingy would be something I'd consumerably treasure for a lifetime if I was orifice bound.
Being stuck in any sort of building with an innumerable amount of people set out attempting to achieve the same or similar goal would piss me off more than recieving a shit signed and framed christmas card:
What a twat that twerp was KS.
As shite as my work might be
At least I'm on the outside of office life.
My hats off to all those that are buried in the human building soup:
That's a ****en hard slog that is.
I like being stuck on the outside of a building.
Doing things that sound and feel loud and dirty.
Even diggin' a hole is more pleasurable to my spirit.
Ya know whadimean?
I'm tryin to find this Christmas beetle that I unleashed in to my house for little miss to take to kindy for show and tell.
Can't find the little bugger now.
But here's a foto.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Bugs are creepy ey?
But given Pell has to answer to his campaigner lies I'm almost satisfied.
As for Baden Clay,me and missus cc are ****ing ropable that that campaigner even got a hearing.
Justice my arse.
**** your laws Australia.
Merry Christmas parties peops,as hard as they can be they only happen once a year and can be heaps of fun if ya want
Otherwise get ****ed and embarrass yourself stoopid.
Jah
And
Ha
CC
Ps I just found the beetle and he/she is happily jarred for show and tell.
Yessiree
Best ****ing DAD ever..........

What is next on ACA? Shonky builders who build something to the client's specifications but the client doesn't like it and wants a full refund!

I'm a little late to this conversation I guess but these shows can get ****ed.

I saw one a few years ago where this fat turd was complaining because the local video shop (remember those) had charged him several hundred dollars in late fees and were taking him to court.

He gave his whole, I'm a fat lazy campaigner, woe is me speech and the camera crew and "journalist" go to the local video store and harass the owner (likely just a local family man trying to run a business). Turns out the fat turd had rented 4 or 5 movies and hadn't returned them for several months and was using the excuse that he didn't even watch them as grounds for not paying the late fees.

Here is a tip you grease soaked moron, the late fees are charged 1) to encourage you to return the movies 2) for reparations of potential missed income because you can't drag your fat arse back to the video store.

They absolutely demonised the poor video store franchisee making him look like the biggest bastard on the planet.

GAGF you shit show, I am pretty sure Grimshaw was the journalist in question too.

Hello friends. I feel like adding some joy to your days. So below is a PM I got from Reality Check! this morning. Subject: "I'm here to help you sort your life out". Enjoy:

You and I haven't had the greatest 'online relationship' it's fair to say, and that's probably mostly my fault. I'm not an arseh*le I just have little tolerance for things or people who disgust me.
I see that some of the guys on 4chan have been cyberbullying you, which at first was quite funny but then I came to see how pathetic you really were so now I just think it's gross. Most of the people on 4chan don't have exceptional lives, don't do well at life at all even so I'm guessing they get a kick out of watching someone they consider lower than them go into a downward spiral through your online activities.

I can help you improve yourself, and help you live your dream life if you aren't arrogant enough to refuse it. Now I know what you're thinking, this guy from 4chan probably a bullshit artist like the rest of them right? Well actually no, the amount of bullshit I post is very minimum despite people constantly stating the contrary. I don't lie about my wealth, my success with women and I certainly don't lie about the fact I live on a paradise island where land is like $15,000 for half an acre. The thing is I was born to succeed and I had a few more opportunities in life that others didn't.

The only other thing you might worry about is if you find yourself comfortable talking to me about your issues, and then I go on 4chan or bigfooty and post all about the time you were in high school where you wanted to have this big acting gig, so people would see what a great actor you were and you got to be the centre of attention for once in your life, and then some other guy got casted and some chick you liled ended up ******* him etc etc.

All I can say is you need to take a leap of faith and know I wouldn't do that because despite not having much empathy for others I really don't want to be the cause of anyone's eventual suicide. I'll only do this if you post some smartarse 'I don't need your help' kind of answer, because then to me it shows you are almost beyond the point of redemption and there is nothing I can do for you.

The choice is yours, peace out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello friends. I feel like adding some joy to your days...
Promise not delivered.

Time to change your username to ManWhoDoesNotPost and live by that.

Hello friends. I feel like adding some joy to your days. So below is a PM I got from Reality Check! this morning. Subject: "I'm here to help you sort your life out". Enjoy:

You and I haven't had the greatest 'online relationship' it's fair to say, and that's probably mostly my fault. I'm not an arseh*le I just have little tolerance for things or people who disgust me.
I see that some of the guys on 4chan have been cyberbullying you, which at first was quite funny but then I came to see how pathetic you really were so now I just think it's gross. Most of the people on 4chan don't have exceptional lives, don't do well at life at all even so I'm guessing they get a kick out of watching someone they consider lower than them go into a downward spiral through your online activities.

I can help you improve yourself, and help you live your dream life if you aren't arrogant enough to refuse it. Now I know what you're thinking, this guy from 4chan probably a bullshit artist like the rest of them right? Well actually no, the amount of bullshit I post is very minimum despite people constantly stating the contrary. I don't lie about my wealth, my success with women and I certainly don't lie about the fact I live on a paradise island where land is like $15,000 for half an acre. The thing is I was born to succeed and I had a few more opportunities in life that others didn't.

The only other thing you might worry about is if you find yourself comfortable talking to me about your issues, and then I go on 4chan or bigfooty and post all about the time you were in high school where you wanted to have this big acting gig, so people would see what a great actor you were and you got to be the centre of attention for once in your life, and then some other guy got casted and some chick you liled ended up ******* him etc etc.

All I can say is you need to take a leap of faith and know I wouldn't do that because despite not having much empathy for others I really don't want to be the cause of anyone's eventual suicide. I'll only do this if you post some smartarse 'I don't need your help' kind of answer, because then to me it shows you are almost beyond the point of redemption and there is nothing I can do for you.

The choice is yours, peace out.
o_O

Now,as wasted for a Tuesday night as I am
A keyser soze turd Christmas card framed thingy would be something I'd consumerably treasure for a lifetime if I was orifice bound.
Being stuck in any sort of building with an innumerable amount of people set out attempting to achieve the same or similar goal would piss me off more than recieving a shit signed and framed christmas card:
What a twat that twerp was KS.
As shite as my work might be
At least I'm on the outside of office life.
My hats off to all those that are buried in the human building soup:
That's a ****en hard slog that is.
I like being stuck on the outside of a building.
Doing things that sound and feel loud and dirty.
Even diggin' a hole is more pleasurable to my spirit.
Ya know whadimean?
I'm tryin to find this Christmas beetle that I unleashed in to my house for little miss to take to kindy for show and tell.
Can't find the little bugger now.
But here's a foto.
View attachment 199243 View attachment 199244 View attachment 199245 View attachment 199246
Bugs are creepy ey?
But given Pell has to answer to his campaigner lies I'm almost satisfied.
As for Baden Clay,me and missus cc are ******* ropable that that campaigner even got a hearing.
Justice my arse.
**** your laws Australia.
Merry Christmas parties peops,as hard as they can be they only happen once a year and can be heaps of fun if ya want
Otherwise get stuffed and embarrass yourself stoopid.
Jah
And
Ha
CC
Ps I just found the beetle and he/she is happily jarred for show and tell.
Yessiree
Best ******* DAD ever..........
o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back