Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Had many years when we had none to spend but thankfully in recent times that has changed.

Lots of big spenders in the league and to be honest I don’t have an issue with it. If you can consistently raise it…spend it
Was Bramley about the beginning? He would have been as well paid as any back in his day.

Eric kuret is the only edfl footballer who's lived up to he's reputation in the cmfl. The travel, size of the grounds and not being able to train with the team, usually equates to a dip in their form and possibly the mentality of a drop in standard and expectation to dominate turbs, I'd suggest they are better going to the riddell for a country footy experience
Kuret was the sort of player who'd do well no matter where he played - I saw a bit of him as a kid & he always seemed to be a step or two ahead.
You're right though, the EDFL despite being a relatively strong comp is a different style of footy with many of the grounds smaller, wetter tracks which tends to result in a stoppage heavy game, as opposed to some of the more free flowing comps on bigger grounds.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another signing for Tooley, Connor Nutting ex Gold Coast Suns, VFL & SANFL.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-01-10 at 4.41.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-10 at 4.41.40 PM.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 88

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back