Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

He and Geary would be in top 5 bfl footballers since 2000, he was playing great footy at mounts last year too
T-Rent - long time reader here. I'm about to cancel my subscription already after this statement, or I can only assume you've missed a digit before the 5.

Baird better than Height, Saunders, S Rosa, B Filo, M Fitzgerald, J Bowe, Hardinge, Schultz, C Jones, R Andrews, G Weeks, Barham, Sharp, Milward?

Granted that some of these guys haven't played # of years/games in the BFL as Barid, I could still probably reel off at least 10 others

T-Rent - long time reader here. I'm about to cancel my subscription already after this statement, or I can only assume you've missed a digit before the 5.

Baird better than Height, Saunders, S Rosa, B Filo, M Fitzgerald, J Bowe, Hardinge, Schultz, C Jones, R Andrews, G Weeks, Barham, Sharp, Milward?

Granted that some of these guys haven't played # of years/games in the BFL as Barid, I could still probably reel off at least 10 others

He is certainly equal to some that you have listed there. He was brilliant in his time at Square

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lalberts newly appointed coach has got a habit around geelong of taking payments for work and not doing any work. I'm under the impression that lalbert gave him a second chance and good on em, however he was front page of the geelong addy yesterday for the same thing, taking 15k from an old lady and never started the work

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back