Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Who’s the most likely team to cause an upset this week? I think the doggies against Cohuna. They’ve had a massive preseason. I saw them training at 5:30am one morning. If that doesn’t scream signs that they will be very impressive I’m not sure what will! Big watch for mine
I think Barham spells danger for boys out at NNWU. The raiders will be looking for a win first up in front of there home crowd and if Murphy starts waving the stop sign then they may well run over the top of the Dee’s..

The only way I can see an upset is if the swans run the tigers off their legs. Miliado looks to have really ramped up the workload of the swans and also the tigers have pulled out of two practice games due to lack of numbers. Could they be under done?
I can see the tigers struggling this season.
They will need Henry Thompson to fire on all cylinders this Saturday.

Interesting to hear that Toby Thoolen may not play this year, has only trained once supposedly. Would be a another massive loss for the Swans.

Interesting to hear that Toby Thoolen may not play this year, has only trained once supposedly. Would be an another massive loss for the Swans.
Confirmed he is playing the whole season. Is building his own house in Echuca. That’s what the uncertainty was about. Unsure what impact that will have on him and the swans.

Where do people see Tooley/Manang this year with what they’ve lost and picked up? Will they make inroads?
I’ve heard that they’ve recruited a group of mates from Melbourne (getting paid well) that are only going to play around 8 games then are all pissing off on a Europe trip together? Not a real great investment!

I’ve heard that they’ve recruited a group of mates from Melbourne (getting paid well) that are only going to play around 8 games then are all pissing off on a Europe trip together? Not a real great investment!
Recruiting a group of mates is a great idea I feel rather than 5 blokes who don’t know eachother.

I agree. These Melbourne boys found a buyer who can fund their Europe trip off a lousy 8 games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back