Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley said:
wats with all the que er names u fa,G
Ridley ,you sound like a very educated person.(i picked that up from your superb spelling)
Do you have anything constructive to add in this thread that is about football?.
If you do how about sharing it with the 99.9% of people in here that talk football and leave all the name calling for the playground when you are on recess.

madpie said:
Ridley ,you sound like a very educated person.(i picked that up from your superb spelling)
Do you have anything constructive to add in this thread that is about football?.
If you do how about sharing it with the 99.9% of people in here that talk football and leave all the name calling for the playground when you are on recess.
yer tru sorry fellas

The season is over for a quite a few clubs now. The work for 2007 has began. Which clubs would you think would be looking for a new coach and who could replace them.

Catter said:
The season is over for a quite a few clubs now. The work for 2007 has began. Which clubs would you think would be looking for a new coach and who could replace them.

I'd reckon Nyah would be in the market for a new coach. Don't think that got much for their money this year

Catter said:
Should be quite a few i think..
It seems that both Lalbert and Balranald are definates, while Nyah & Woora's coaches don't seem to have made an impact on the teams performance's, so they are probably looking for a change? Don't know much about the out of town clubs, but are still middle rung sides, so should be always looking for fresh blood of available??

Catter said:
Would clubs be looking for coaches within there club/league or are they more likely to recruit from a neighbouring league??

smasher100 said:
Would clubs be looking for coaches within there club/league or are they more likely to recruit from a neighbouring league??

Would depend on whether there are any coaches in waiting at other clubs within the league. Maybe an assistant at another club woulld look to move. Who are the players that may be looking to step up?

ROOTA#6 said:
Would depend on whether there are any coaches in waiting at other clubs within the league. Maybe an assistant at another club woulld look to move. Who are the players that may be looking to step up?

You are right Roota, Nyah will no doubt get another coach.

You are obviously a player that is stepping up, why don't you coach??? Where would you go??? You are on the move aren't you????

I also think that Woorinen will make the mistake of getting rid of Kerr, from what I've seen he has done a good job.

Guus Hiddink said:

You are obviously a player that is stepping up, why don't you coach??? Where would you go??? You are on the move aren't you????

I also think that Woorinen will make the mistake of getting rid of Kerr, from what I've seen he has done a good job.

Don't know about me stepping up mate, my coach won't even let me play, so am going backwards at the moment.

Why don't I coach, i think you need to be a proven player over a period of time to put your hand up to be a coach, i haven't done so as yet.

Not sure about next year mate. Maybe moving for work

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guus Hiddink said:

there is no doubting kerr can play. hopefully this isnt seen as back stabbing jason, as he is a top bloke, but i think woora's team on paper isnt all that bad, and they only have 2 wins, and how many players has he recruited to the club in 2 yrs as coach??

Ridley said:
well lets just say there not brother and sister like your parents are

Great comeback Wu-Tang boy! How long did it take to think that one up, or did you have help? And its they're not there, but I would take a punt and say that spelling isn't your thing. You didn't answer me before- How is the rats tail going? Have you got a spanking brand new pair of Eminem pants? All important questions.

Ridley said:
Catter said:
Your asking everyone who they play for. Who do you play for?[/quote
i live near kerang but i play for cohuna somtimes
how bout u

did you play on the weekend ridley? weren't to many blokes running around in any of the 3 sides you fielded on saturday that had an awesome array of vocabulary like you. so how is the rats tail going? me and russ are sitting by our computers with baited breath

telstra101 said:
there is no doubting kerr can play. hopefully this isnt seen as back stabbing jason, as he is a top bloke, but i think woora's team on paper isnt all that bad, and they only have 2 wins, and how many players has he recruited to the club in 2 yrs as coach??

Would Kerr look to coach anywhere else, if he was not given the job at Tigerland?

ROOTA#6 said:
forsyth stepping up to the kerang senior job next year apparently completed his traineeship this year. Jumbo Guerra heading off the possibly Boort.

telstra101 said:

I see this as a bit of a cop out. It shouldn't always be up to the coach to recruit players, that is also the clubs responsibility. Also don't forget about those blokes that went chasing money at Quambie, doesn't help. As for saying they have a good list, yes they have some very good players, but no, they are lacking a lot of depth, for what he has done I think he should be credited. Runs a very professional outfit.

finchiespanties said:
i want to put up a wager that this fridays guardian(back page) will be all about lalbert...any takers

Do you have inside information??? Why do you say this? I may take you up on this bet.

finchiespanties said:
i want to put up a wager that this fridays guardian(back page) will be all about lalbert...any takers

What happen last time he wrote a story about a club "in turmoil". I think Richo has more sense then doing that.

big omar said:
forsyth stepping up to the kerang senior job next year apparently completed his traineeship this year. Jumbo Guerra heading off the possibly Boort.
Jumbo won't go to boort.

Just a quick thing boys i was reading the hearld sun the other week and Gary Lyon was talking about players that have the x factor... just wondering if anyone can point out some players they believe might have this and bring it to the fore on the nice green lush grass of september?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back