Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

you seem to know quite a lot about chooks, toby, could it be that you are somehow associated with an old chook?

Will the doggies have enough mirrors for Carrol and Parsons if they are both going to be in the same rooms? I wonder who will spend the most time looking at their hair and their biceps?

other than the grand final or any other finals what was the most memorable game for the year. also any predictions for '07????

shouldn't let it concern you ed. good coaches don't let it get em down, time will tell i spose.
whats with calling people cats? is it because you have been called it all your life and its perminantly stuck in your vocabulary?
your possibly the most over rated, over decorated back pocket since gavin wanganeen
stick you big brother crap, you gonna vote out a gun footballer from your club if he swears?[/quote]

Geez, i only gave you one vote.
I don't know if the Wanganeen jibe was a slur or a compliment:confused: If you had of said Jason Cloke, or my personal favourite Ritchie Vandenstain you may have bruised my ego with a slap of that glove. Say it ain't so glove you're one of mine? Wanna wax this year? You get it and just kick it to me even if you are in the middle and i'm deep in the back pocket, we could become a huge 1, 2 punch like Cullen and Arentz;)

As for my posterior Tob, if you would shower with the rest of us instead of waiting til we've all left before you jump in in your undies you would know my backside is wonderfully sculptered. But enough about bums, Roota you just keep on punching and don't let this mysterious Kelvin character bluff you.:thumbsu:

Ed u and your mate Roota should get a room..;)

So the locals don't get paid at your club (TM) little Nick? Arentz and Cullen playing for the love of it. I reckon your club might rival Balranald this year though- Thompson (25+), Brown (20), R O'Sullivan (20), Lowerson (20) Arentz (20) there is over 100 for starters. want to argue those figures.
Russ I find it very hard to beleive you have correct mail on what the top 5 clubs played last year, because there are copious amounts of crap floating around, none more than on this thread. In this instance I sense that you are frightfully accurate? :eek: Maybe the drought hasn't kicked in out that way! :D We should probably include The Winnambool wonderkid Cullen in that colective as well

Lance Brown may not be apart the Tooleybuc / Manangatang coin fest from what I hear. Apparently he could be staying at Lalbert or even off to another club out of the league...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

shouldn't let it concern you ed. good coaches don't let it get em down, time will tell i spose.
whats with calling people cats? is it because you have been called it all your life and its perminantly stuck in your vocabulary?
your possibly the most over rated, over decorated back pocket since gavin wanganeen
stick you big brother crap, you gonna vote out a gun footballer from your club if he swears?[/quote]

Geez, i only gave you one vote.
I don't know if the Wanganeen jibe was a slur or a compliment:confused: If you had of said Jason Cloke, or my personal favourite Ritchie Vandenstain you may have bruised my ego with a slap of that glove. Say it ain't so glove you're one of mine? Wanna wax this year? You get it and just kick it to me even if you are in the middle and i'm deep in the back pocket, we could become a huge 1, 2 punch like Cullen and Arentz;)

As for my posterior Tob, if you would shower with the rest of us instead of waiting til we've all left before you jump in in your undies you would know my backside is wonderfully sculptered. But enough about bums, Roota you just keep on punching and don't let this mysterious Kelvin character bluff you.:thumbsu:

take it with a grain of salt ed, you can enterprate it any way you like but i don't rate wanganeen if that gives you any indication?

Now you are starting to annoy me. So paying guys in finals would of got us over the line? On an emotional day after three great wins and playing the biggest game of our lives to that point and money would of got us over the line? Please tell me this is not what your off the cuff comment meant:confused:

you set the tone ed. over pay em during the year and then when the money stops coming during finals maybe performance slides. yeah fair enough you had some good wins to get you there but they were games you should have won. you didn't have to pull out any big stops to get there. you had the best side in the comp but when people start travelling and the $$$ stop, 5 weeks of that takes its toll.
are kerang offering you incremental payment after co-coaching to a grand final? you would have to have put your price up by 10k?

Russ I find it very hard to beleive you have correct mail on what the top 5 clubs played last year, because there are copious amounts of crap floating around, none more than on this thread. In this instance I sense that you are frightfully accurate? :eek: Maybe the drought hasn't kicked in out that way! :D We should probably include The Winnambool wonderkid Cullen in that colective as well

Good to see your posting again Nard! I dont care what clubs pay but lets have some open and honest discussion on end figures. I agree it's no ones business what a particular player gets but when clubs say they only pay x amount and its clearly double I cant have that.

Good to see your posting again Nard! I dont care what clubs pay but lets have some open and honest discussion on end figures. I agree it's no ones business what a particular player gets but when clubs say they only pay x amount and its clearly double I cant have that.
Dead right Russ why defend the ever increasing dollar amount clubs are paying for players. Balranald have set the bar now everyone else has to try and match their efforts! Success comes at a price.

you set the tone ed. over pay em during the year and then when the money stops coming during finals maybe performance slides. yeah fair enough you had some good wins to get you there but they were games you should have won. you didn't have to pull out any big stops to get there. you had the best side in the comp but when people start travelling and the $$$ stop, 5 weeks of that takes its toll.
are kerang offering you incremental payment after co-coaching to a grand final? you would have to have put your price up by 10k?

Give me a break.:thumbsdown: Not buying into your nonsense.

take it with a grain of salt ed, you can enterprate it any way you like but i don't rate wanganeen if that gives you any indication?[/quote]

I reckon anyone on here wouldn't mind being placed with a 300 game brownlow medalist with 2 flags and a captaincy gig plus x amount of all australian jumpers. Good judge gloveage:thumbsu:

And keep the grain of salt and pour it in your eyes tiger.

take it with a grain of salt ed, you can enterprate it any way you like but i don't rate wanganeen if that gives you any indication?[/quote]

I reckon anyone on here wouldn't mind being placed with a 300 game brownlow medalist with 2 flags and a captaincy gig plus x amount of all australian jumpers. Good judge gloveage:thumbsu:

And keep the grain of salt and pour it in your eyes tiger.

who does the gloveage rate then, what is his selection criteria?

Have kerang appointed an A/c yet ED?

Some of Tyntynders new recruits, in no particular order, just some food for thought.
Kane Bannam, Luke O'Toole, Brock Parsons (coach,) the Dedini's (I think that is how you spell it) am I missing any? Any thoughts?

Some of Tyntynders new recruits, in no particular order, just some food for thought.
Kane Bannam, Luke O'Toole, Brock Parsons (coach,) the Dedini's (I think that is how you spell it) am I missing any? Any thoughts?

Yes Guus, all quality inclusions there and look as though the Doggies will be early favourites again this year. Have they lost anyone from last year????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back