Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
heard tyntynder have signed 2 more gun recruits in a B kelly from rapunyap and a bloke dixon from goulbourn valley

Here's one for you lads... With Brad Carroll finally over the niggling injuries he has dealt with in the previous two season how many goals can he kick..? He managed 130 odd on one leg last year and with O'Toole, Corrie, Nalder, A.Kelly, Bannam, Munro and Mahon kicking it to him, how can he be stopped..? I'm tipping he kicks a CMFL record and easily outdoes Jack from out Manang way...

Here's one for you lads... With Brad Carroll finally over the niggling injuries he has dealt with in the previous two season how many goals can he kick..? He managed 130 odd on one leg last year and with O'Toole, Corrie, Nalder, A.Kelly, Bannam, Munro and Mahon kicking it to him, how can he be stopped..? I'm tipping he kicks a CMFL record and easily outdoes Jack from out Manang way...

I nominate you for supreme tosser of the week. Congratulations on fitting your head up Brad's ar se.

Who cares how many he kicks??
When he starts putting a few through in the finals he will be back on Johnny Trows Xmas card list!!

Please not this argument again! But, if you'd like to put some "hard earned" on it I am ready. Arentz to kick more than The Peeper. Is O'Toole confirmed?

All those players look great on paper but it's hard to see them going far without a decent ruckman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Word is that NNWU have filled the coaching roles for 2007..
Can't recall the name, but is a playing coach in his mid 30's apparently with links to the Mildura and Horsham areas, expect it to hit the paper next week..

Josh, have you thought that maybe if Bannam and O'Toole play up forward, which they probably would, they might actually takes goals off Carroll by providing other tall targets? Might mean the dogs don't have to rely on Carroll kicking 8+ goals every week. Also, I think he would kick more goals if Mahon wasn't kicking to him.:D

Abit past it now, I'd say he'd have to be non playing.
Done alot a coaching in junior footy over the last couple of years, sunraysia u/18 schoolboys, pre season of the TAC lads etc.
Might be a good pick-up then, is some good young talent out there if they can keep them together.. Then only a couple of key position players away from being a handy side again..

Might be a good pick-up then, is some good young talent out there if they can keep them together.. Then only a couple of key position players away from being a handy side again..

I think you fellas are talking about the wrong bloke. I heard Nyahs new coach will be a detective in Robinvale and is a solid half forward who can slot a few goals. Has kicked 100 goals in a season before and I think the Robinvale boys won't be too happy about him playing out of town.

I think you fellas are talking about the wrong bloke. I heard Nyahs new coach will be a detective in Robinvale and is a solid half forward who can slot a few goals. Has kicked 100 goals in a season before and I think the Robinvale boys won't be too happy about him playing out of town.

Spot on Kelvin. Ross Andrews is his name. In his mid 30's, bout 8 years coaching experience at Nagambie and Horsham United to name a couple. 6'1 forward. Working in Robinvale as a detective, going to travel. Hope he can bring a few guys with him for United's sake.

Can we get an update on which grounds wont be ready for footy. Heard Tooleybuc's ground has no water til March and may not be in use at all leaving Manang as the home ground. Struggling to contain my excitement over this news. Money isn't going to kill country footy, water resources will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back