Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can guarantee Lalberts will be like concrete!!! That's if they get a side, Alot leaving, hated it this year under Rocket.. It's a shame to see a good club down, hopefully not out. Keep going Eagles

what are everyones thoughts on the draw for 2007? cracking games first up with kerang vs t/m and then the roos in round two, my moneys on kerang to be 0-2...apparantly theres a fair bit of rivalry with those teams?? particularly with the events of kerangs old coach filo now going to balranald..will things get ugly?

Josh, have you thought that maybe if Bannam and O'Toole play up forward, which they probably would, they might actually takes goals off Carroll by providing other tall targets? Might mean the dogs don't have to rely on Carroll kicking 8+ goals every week. Also, I think he would kick more goals if Mahon wasn't kicking to him.:D

i reckon ya right there tripod but hopefully he can have a resting josh jenkins in a pocket to take the number 6 backman away from the double teaming he receives. ettershank and hayes leaving the dogs.. i hear the replacements are more than making up for them!

Can we get an update on which grounds wont be ready for footy. Heard Tooleybuc's ground has no water til March and may not be in use at all leaving Manang as the home ground. Struggling to contain my excitement over this news. Money isn't going to kill country footy, water resources will.
no way tooleybucz ground has been the best in the league for yearz:rolleyes:

what are everyones thoughts on the draw for 2007? cracking games first up with kerang vs t/m and then the roos in round two, my moneys on kerang to be 0-2...apparantly theres a fair bit of rivalry with those teams?? particularly with the events of kerangs old coach filo now going to balranald..will things get ugly?
t?m have a good team but

tooleybuc oval not in good nick at all will be a shame to see such a tremendous ground not be used. woorinen and lalbert ovals even worse than tooleybuc. did hear that the league is considering playing sunday games and using showgrounds & tyntynder oval for games early in season where ground where game is scheduled not being up to scratch

Grippo;6369094 [I said:
Vinnie proud, ha there is a lad who looks like Tarzan, play's like Jane. Runs wide looking 4 easy kicks then curses those ho don't give it to him. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: [/I]
Over rated $$$$$ hungery. You forget he has been moved on before:confused:

Was a joke Grip it and Rip it. Vinchenzo not returning. He was mentioned on the "Big signings in Country Footy" thread. Interesting reading.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tooleybuc oval not in good nick at all will be a shame to see such a tremendous ground not be used. woorinen and lalbert ovals even worse than tooleybuc. did hear that the league is considering playing sunday games and using showgrounds & tyntynder oval for games early in season where ground where game is scheduled not being up to scratch

would draw bigger crowds also if games were played over two days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back