Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

would draw bigger crowds also if games were played over two days
Yeah the crowds would be great, but whenever Sunday football has been mentioned the clubs go cold.. they think the crowds would not be enough to compensate for $$'s that can be made after the games on Saturday??
Maybe if our hands were forced sunday's would be good for the CMFL..

Yeah the crowds would be great, but whenever Sunday football has been mentioned the clubs go cold.. they think the crowds would not be enough to compensate for $$'s that can be made after the games on Saturday??

Always tough to front up to work on Monday after Sunday football

Would be a massive coup for Nully if they could secure his services. Would take them half way to the flag i'd reckon

Walking the Rotty round riverside park last Wed evening saw tolley tang boys training there in canoes L Brown was present and so was R Sullivan and also an aboriganal family present as well,talking to some of the comitteemen present.

You have got to be joking clubs would lose a ******** load of money Bar sales down no after match functions on sunday, some people would not go at all eg tradsemen usually use sunday to prepare for the weeks work.Familys with school age and small children would not travel the distancrs some clubs have to do on a sunday .Hope tou never finish up on the board.

You have got to be joking clubs would lose a ******** load of money Bar sales down no after match functions on sunday, some people would not go at all eg tradsemen usually use sunday to prepare for the weeks work.Familys with school age and small children would not travel the distancrs some clubs have to do on a sunday .Hope tou never finish up on the board.

Good points Knifey. Would go a long way towards killing country footy. Although the drought could do that anyway. Bit of a double edged sword this issue

Easy up tiger.. I think i mentioned all these concerns, and didn't dissagree with them..
But if some games, probably only be 1 a week max i said it MAYBE good for the CMFL. MAYBE not either??

Sunday games blow. Make Monday mornings fronting up to 25 odd 8 year old creatures absolutely HIDEOUS!:thumbsdown:

can any1 tell me how are barham/ koondrook looking for 2007.
Trevor Ryan coaching ( non playing) with hes record doesnt often coach sides that dont play finals so hel make sure they pick up some quality recruits to keep that record intact because he definatly hates losing

Speaking to a few lads at the races and there seems to be alot of disappointed locals with the new appointment. if there are recruits coming the won't be much so i was told.
Dont know why theyd be disappoinnted hes the same trevor ryan who developed a super list at the dogs and it got them 3 on the trot and they wouldnt have evan been close to going over the salery cap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trevor Ryan coaching ( non playing) with hes record doesnt often coach sides that dont play finals so hel make sure they pick up some quality recruits to keep that record intact because he definatly hates losing
did he take rapers to finals when he coached?? i'm not knocking his coaching career at all. he has a legendary record and started coaching at a very young age. i was commenting on the fact that alot of the boys aren't happy with him from his previous stint for what ever reasons and were looking to get someone different. new blood into a club etc etc..

Clark Fehring and Carl Treacy playing for Cohuna next year??!!!!
Ex locals who won numerous premierships in the unders as well as representing the league in juniors and Treacy represented the league also in his first year of seniors, back in the day.
Would be handy key position players for the KANGAS...

Clark Fehring and Carl Treacy playing for Cohuna next year??!!!!
Ex locals who won numerous premierships in the unders as well as representing the league in juniors and Treacy represented the league also in his first year of seniors, back in the day.
Would be handy key position players for the KANGAS...

I remember Fehring. If I said he was very average I'd be pumping up his tyres! Treacy goes ok though and is a good pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back