Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard today Tyntynder with their lack of genuine height have lured Mark Obrien back for $700 per game. Big bucks for Tyntynder to be paying. Carroll is twice the player, does this mean he is on $1400?

Kelvin 69 said:
I heard today Tyntynder with their lack of genuine height have lured Mark Obrien back for $700 per game. Big bucks for Tyntynder to be paying. Carroll is twice the player, does this mean he is on $1400?

they certainly do need the height but i'm positive the dogs would not be paying him that much kanga. possibly half that. if they are paying him that much then they need to have a good hard look at themselves. only superstars deserve that kind of cash, not 20yr old kids who have only played a couple of yr's of senior footy

You are dead set ********er ball magnet...who in their right mind and was a genuine country football lover would want any club to fold. especially a club that has so many loyal supporters who work their arse off to keep a team they can support on the field. your a lazy mouth with no passion for the heart of country football. ******** off......

Kick_it_2_me said:
they certainly do need the height but i'm positive the dogs would not be paying him that much kanga. possibly half that. if they are paying him that much then they need to have a good hard look at themselves. only superstars deserve that kind of cash, not 20yr old kids who have only played a couple of yr's of senior footy

I agree with you 100%. But I did hear this from a person in the know at Tyntynder. If its true their would be enormous pressure on this kid to perform week in week out.

Kelvin 69 said:
I agree with you 100%. But I did hear this from a person in the know at Tyntynder. If its true their would be enormous pressure on this kid to perform week in week out.

Kelvin c'mon! We all know that the dogs are tight with money. There is no way they would be paying this kid that much, I doubt Carroll and Nalder are on this much. No doubt the kid can play, after a stint with Pioneers and a very young man who performed extremely well last year in a side that was a win away from a grand final. Lets hope for the dogs he is a great player again this year because they are a young side still and it would be good for them to have another good year. I beleive they maybe strengthened by a few more signings in the very near future!

Obviously a smart ********, there will only be one person on a bended knee and that'l be you when you get a forearm jolt...stick to what we are here for....football related issue you spinbowler....

LESLIE said:
You are dead set ********er ball magnet...who in their right mind and was a genuine country football lover would want any club to fold. especially a club that has so many loyal supporters who work their arse off to keep a team they can support on the field. your a lazy mouth with no passion for the heart of country football. ******** off......

Here here Les, Ball magnet is w***er:thumbsu:

tony haley_01 said:
Can someone tell me (preferably from the tyntynder camp) how should the new young gun ryan rogers go? he is lighting quick i saw his raw pace in the night series he left the opponents for dead.

i'm not sure if he can play footy, but apparently he can hit young kids. already given himself a crap reputation in swan hill and will be on assault charges soon.

DEAMLY said:
i'm not sure if he can play footy, but apparently he can hit young kids. already given himself a crap reputation in swan hill and will be on assault charges soon.

does have a bad reputation already, you are correct but lets keep this thread for football talk rather than speculate as to things such as assualt charges

LESLIE said:
Obviously a smart ********, there will only be one person on a bended knee and that'l be you when you get a forearm jolt...stick to what we are here for....football related issue you spinbowler....

Bit touchy ther Leslie, hit a nerve?

STIECKEROCKS
mate, usually i try to talk about footy and i hate the people that get on it and talk ********.. but i think you are the one exception.. as much as i hate to say it.. I love your work...

Ball_Magnet said:
Stop all this crap talk about Nyah the sooner they fold the better just my opponion...:thumbsu:

Have not been on line for a while, so decided to read up on past news.. came across this well thought out statement (above.)..i am sure your have already been abused but i think that after a call like that no one that reads this thread should repond or even read anyhting you put forward.... good have a laugh.. but there is a line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

footy02 said:
STIECKEROCKS
mate, usually i try to talk about footy and i hate the people that get on it and talk ********.. but i think you are the one exception.. as much as i hate to say it.. I love your work...
That surprises me Footy02, I have on most occasions agreed with your posts, this one however is not right, Stieckerocks is a serious wa nker.

Kelvin 69 said:
WOUld not be surprised if ol kelvy boy is correct.. What is the one thing tyntynder have lacked for the past few years... Height..... they have cost themselfs in my opinion 2 or 3 chances at a flag by not recruiting a few talls.. and relying on locals.... so maybe the committee and the CHAMPION coach have decided or realised that in order to get or keep a tall man.. you have to pay money................

champ said:
That surprises me Footy02, I have on most occasions agreed with your posts, this one however is not right, Stieckerocks is a serious wa nker.

not going to argue.. champ.. i know a little back round on some of the more recent things he has said.. and there is a little bit of humour in them.. but not denying the man is a ********er....

clifton's lookalike said:
Kelvin c'mon! We all know that the dogs are tight with money. There is no way they would be paying this kid that much, I doubt Carroll and Nalder are on this much. No doubt the kid can play, after a stint with Pioneers and a very young man who performed extremely well last year in a side that was a win away from a grand final. Lets hope for the dogs he is a great player again this year because they are a young side still and it would be good for them to have another good year. I beleive they maybe strengthened by a few more signings in the very near future!

Old mate Clifto (you can write this in the Guardian if you like), last night I was talking to a good friend of mine who is also a Tyntynder commitee man and he told me (after a few frothys) Tyntynder are prepared to pay between $700-$1000 each per game for 2 quality talls. They are confident they can go all the way with an extra 2 talls and are prepared to spend up big.
TRUE INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (so all you Tyntynder boys put your hand out)

Kelvin 69 said:
Old mate Clifto (you can write this in the Guardian if you like), last night I was talking to a good friend of mine who is also a Tyntynder commitee man and he told me (after a few frothys) Tyntynder are prepared to pay between $700-$1000 each per game for 2 quality talls. They are confident they can go all the way with an extra 2 talls and are prepared to spend up big.

Have Tyntynder ever paid that much for a player before?

Russ74 said:
You bet ya they have. So has every other side in the league though. and if you say they havent you are blind.

FOOZ said:
You bet ya they have. So has every other side in the league though. and if you say they havent you are blind.

It was only a question mate. Who apart from a coach or assistant has been on that money at Tyntynder? You sound like you know everything.

Kelvin 69 said:

Is that $700-$1000 per player or in total. I believe you that they would be prepared to spend good money for a key big man, but I don't think they would be giving Marc $700. $400-500 I can understand. Don't worry Peter Mann will fill in the ruck duties just fine. A CHB is what they really need which frees up O'Bryan to use his athleticism in another position i.e. tall running wingman.

Russ74 said:
It was only a question mate. Who apart from a coach or assistant has been on that money at Tyntynder? You sound like you know everything.
I know far from everything but i would say in the past they would of paid one or two players that type of money. If they havent they should count themselves lucky not to have to pay those amounts to have a sucessfull team. What i will say is they have had the tallant in the past and again this year to go really well.

Russ74 said:

i think big noel coutts would've been on a fair packet back in 1995 to play the year for tyntynder before reluctantly heading to pentridge after there was a "hold up" on tyntynder's payments:p

pardon the pun:thumbsu:

Who and Why???

NNWU v BALRANALD: Nyah has no depth, lack experience and no quality
$8.40 $1.05 players
LALBERT v COHUNA: Lalbert have recruited well and will be a surprise
$1.85 $2.60 packet this year apparently... Cohuna didn't show
much in night series
WOORINEN v KERANG: Big year for Prymke to show what he's made of.
$1.85 $1.95 Kerang's young blokes are good but lack
experience... very close match
SWAN HILL v LAKE BOGA: Swan Hill missing quite a few through weddings
$2.50 $1.75 etc. Lake Boga beat them in the night series,
some may not read much into that but it wasn't
a close game. both at full strength, swan hill,
but not this weekend
LEITCHVILLE v BARHAM: L/G have recruited a few from echuca and look
$1.85 $1.95 to be a tad better this year, should win at home
TOLLEY/MANANG v TYNTYNDER: Match of the round, very hard to pick a
$1.95 $1.85 winner but tyntynder look to have a bit
more spark and depth. Peter Mann will