Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOOZ said:
HA HA yeah Kelvin you must of been at the game. Is it true that when this Plant approached Drew Arentz for a little man on man talk Drew was found hidding under the coaches box shaking and aksing for his mum.THANKS PLANTY.:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

I'm pretty sure i saw Kelvin on the ground at some stage FOOZ! It was a really brave effort by big tough Drew. I think we may have found out just how much a few blokes like Darcy Ryan. Not too many keen to stick up for the kid while big Planty circling around!!!

cellar_dweller said:
wanderd down to watch a CM game @ TooleyBuc Labert would be the Worse than any side in Sunraysia Total lack of disapline no Game plan no structure Just a bunch of Lunatics Where did the coach come from Back to the millewa for me (Tooleybuc Manang looked pretty good till they tired of getting kicks)
Did you go to school mate? Your language skills are bad. Try use a full stop every now and then, and whats with the random capital letters everywhere? Read it back to yourself before you post it!

FAKE_HAIR said:
Another good performance by you blokes on the weekend go cohuna.. Any thoughts you rabbit?
yeh our midfield was outclassed and swan hill are a good side but we had 7 seniors out but that's no excuse.

ROOTA#6 said:
I'm pretty sure i saw Kelvin on the ground at some stage FOOZ! It was a really brave effort by big tough Drew. I think we may have found out just how much a few blokes like Darcy Ryan. Not too many keen to stick up for the kid while big Planty circling around!!!

Big Planty.....ha ha what a joke. D Ryan may have bitten off more then he can chew but nothing unusual there. Planty, what a looser. Shuffles all around the ground with the pigeon toes not sure if he is going left or right then spots a young kid in his sights and decides to give him a slap just cause he can. Not once did he try anything with someone his own height or size. **** weak effort. Not much heart shown by him or Lalbert.

Tigers of Old said:
Big Planty.....ha ha what a joke. D Ryan may have bitten off more then he can chew but nothing unusual there. Planty, what a looser. Shuffles all around the ground with the pigeon toes not sure if he is going left or right then spots a young kid in his sights and decides to give him a slap just cause he can. Not once did he try anything with someone his own height or size. **** weak effort. Not much heart shown by him or Lalbert.

Mmm would be very interesting if Planty happened to read this post, wha do you think FOOZ. I can't recall Planty hitting any kids on Saturday, it wasn't even him who disposed of Darcy. I just made mention of how interesting it was to see Drew Arentz wander over all angry and looking as if he was going to take the world on then quickly re consider when he saw that Planty was in amongst it. A smart move i would have thought on Drew's behalf

clifton's lookalike said:
Good to see you back playing ROOTA and must have performed quite admirably to according to the newspaper. Just using it as a fitness base for a long enjoyable summer i hope! Did iamfooty play in the midday matinee?

No the big fella didn't play in the early game was crook apparently. Big crowd turned up early to have a look only to be let down. I did play but not very well mate, not well at all. I think that we were all bad so they may have just plucked some names out of a hat. Played on a pretty handy palyer who taught me a thing or two about the game!!!

Catter said:
Im preety sure the Lalbert would have no problem beating most the sides from SFL (Irymple the only exception) They have a preety handy list but just didnt gel. Mind you Tooleybuc would would beat most sides around this area with the form their in.
only my opinion how many SFL games have you seen

ROOTA#6 said:
No the big fella didn't play in the early game was crook apparently. Big crowd turned up early to have a look only to be let down. I did play but not very well mate, not well at all. I think that we were all bad so they may have just plucked some names out of a hat. Played on a pretty handy palyer who taught me a thing or two about the game!!!

The big fella was seen indulging in some delicacies courtesy of the ladies in the canteen at the Alan Garden Reserve before heading out to Woora to get some snaps of the victorious Tigers.

FROGDOG17 said:
Did you go to school mate? Your language skills are bad. Try use a full stop every now and then, and whats with the random capital letters everywhere? Read it back to yourself before you post it!
No but I must have touched a nerve

clifton's lookalike said:
The big fella was seen indulging in some delicacies courtesy of the ladies in the canteen at the Alan Garden Reserve before heading out to Woora to get some snaps of the victorious Tigers.

Well thats good to hear isn't it. Maybe the ladies out at Lalbert need to whip up a bit more food then he may appear at some stage!!!

ROOTA#6 said:
Well thats good to hear isn't it. Maybe the ladies out at Lalbert need to whip up a bit more food then he may appear at some stage!!!

Well according to the SHDCA thread seems as though he is pretty keen on the tooth but i'm sure he couldn't out eat myself. We should get him to cricket training at Nth Park and if he performs in the nets we may be able to help him out with some culinary delights.

ROOTA#6 said:

Have to agree with you ROOTA#6, you didnt play well at all and from the look of the way you move you need to learn more then one or two things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ROOTA#6 said:

I think you'll find their was around 6 or 7 Tooleytang blokes in their flying the flag. Big Planty I think would be the greatest recruit the CMFL has ever produced. I know he had a quiet game with 1 kick (floater/clanger) and 2 magnificent handballs, but his sniping of the young blokes was some of the best I have ever seen, mind you he never hurt anyone just gave away 15 free kicks, with 7 resulting in goals. If he concentrated on the football and not the player going for it, the contest may have been a bit closer. He didn't get dragged once so he must be encouraged to do this. I wonder what his team mates think? :confused: :confused: :confused:

ROOTA#6 said:

Planty wasn't the bloke that king hit Darcy (from behind), it was Ryan Connellan. I don't think we have heard the last of it either. Investigation pending.

Kelvin 69 said:
Planty wasn't the bloke that king hit Darcy (from behind), it was Ryan Connellan. I don't think we have heard the last of it either. Investigation pending.
Need a witness (weak act hitting from behind and well out of his weight divison)

cellar_dweller said:
Need a witness (weak act hitting from behind and well out of his weight divison)

Yes it was very weak. Thanks for the offer but as you know the dumb prick did it in front of the most of our supporters and some neutral observers. How was the Lalbert bench cheering after he got king hit. Pretty ordinary for a club that most people have respect for.

I had been in the sunny city for the last couple of weeks and saw a couple of games. I have no doubt the the SFL has quality players (Gathercole, DeAngelis, Alvey just to name a few) but I believe that CMFL sides have more depth. Division D is not accurate to the standered of footy. Lalbert just had a really bad day. Robbie Master would be pulling his hair out with the performance on the week end. Lalbert has names like Brown, Charles and Bramely, the list could go on. Mind you they faced a side in premiership form and having one of the best Full-Forward in country footy it will be hard to get the points. Valid point you made Cellar but I believe that Lalbert are better then the performance they put on against the Saints. Mind you I have nothing to do with the Blue and Gold!:thumbsu:

Catter said:
I had been in the sunny city for the last couple of weeks and saw a couple of games. I have no doubt the the SFL has quality players (Gathercole, DeAngelis, Alvey just to name a few) but I believe that CMFL sides have more depth. Division D is not accurate to the standered of footy. Lalbert just had a really bad day. Robbie Master would be pulling his hair out with the performance on the week end. Lalbert has names like Brown, Charles and Bramely, the list could go on. Mind you they faced a side in premiership form and having one of the best Full-Forward in country footy it will be hard to get the points. Valid point you made Cellar but I believe that Lalbert are better then the performance they put on against the Saints. Mind you I have nothing to do with the Blue and Gold!:thumbsu:

Who do you follow Catter?

Catter said:
They wont be playing one another next year either unless the bigwigs get together and give the VCFL the arse .Neibouring leagues playing one another always provides a better game of footy.

cellar_dweller said:
They wont be playing one another next year either unless the bigwigs get together and give the VCFL the arse .Neibouring leagues playing one another always provides a better game of footy.

Your right on the mark there cellar. We could argue till the cows come home but you will never know until you line up together:thumbsu:

ROOTA#6 said:
Mmm would be very interesting if Planty happened to read this post, wha do you think FOOZ. I can't recall Planty hitting any kids on Saturday, it wasn't even him who disposed of Darcy. I just made mention of how interesting it was to see Drew Arentz wander over all angry and looking as if he was going to take the world on then quickly re consider when he saw that Planty was in amongst it. A smart move i would have thought on Drew's behalf

Drew cant drink of that we all know. but the man has more balls than a brass monkey, i have seen him have a go at some rather large people.. e.g. shepard from kerang and wes pie.. two rather large gentlmen. doubt big planty would make hima act any different... drew doesnt wander over like he is going to take on the world. a very quiet person who form my experience puts his body on the line where many of the t/m players will not.....

listening to the radio wind up of saturdays game on sat night, and i was amazed to learn that luke bennet (WHo i have nothing against) managed to get the 3rd best player for lalbert... now this means either one of two things.. either the rest of lalberts side had the worst game of there life.. or the people giving the votes failed to see that he had a nice little 9 goals slotted on him.. who gives the votes.. I think the drinking sensation in YABLETT has asked a few times what mr arentz has to do to get rewarded???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back