Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelvin 69 said:
Will be interesting to see how Bramely goes on Luke O'Sullivan this time around. Luke has beaten him convincingly on every occasion so far. Will Charlesy turn up this week?
luke plays with heart, bramley doesnt want to be there and before you argue, tell me how many team things hes done this year?????

left foot long said:
luke plays with heart, bramley doesnt want to be there and before you argue, tell me how many team things hes done this year?????

one of tooleytangs dud recruits had the job on him first time round last year not the pigathon..

Everybody's best mate on the CMFL thread 'Go Cohuna' has been on the Bendigo thread trying to source information about the player going to Kerang. Why don't you & Spoton give the KFNC a call and just ask them? Aren't all you southern clubs in it together to fight the big bad wolves that are the clubs that are situated within a drop punt of Swan Hill and further north? Then you will be able to find out who it is and post it on here and it will look like you are the new Mike Sheehan.
Can anybody tell me why Isaac Suanders has been cleared back to Kerang and if he is likely to play and the other guys Shem Garlett, Clinton Campbell, Matthew Holdstock and Vince Proud are doing? Is Milward the supposed gun coming from Bendigo?

clifton's lookalike said:
Everybody's best mate on the CMFL thread 'Go Cohuna' has been on the Bendigo thread trying to source information about the player going to Kerang. Why don't you & Spoton give the KFNC a call and just ask them? Aren't all you southern clubs in it together to fight the big bad wolves that are the clubs that are situated within a drop punt of Swan Hill and further north? Then you will be able to find out who it is and post it on here and it will look like you are the new Mike Sheehan.
Can anybody tell me why Isaac Suanders has been cleared back to Kerang and if he is likely to play and the other guys Shem Garlett, Clinton Campbell, Matthew Holdstock and Vince Proud are doing? Is Milward the supposed gun coming from Bendigo?

In your own words, if you are trying to find info on KFNC, WHY NOT JUST CALL AND ASK THEM????

left foot long said:

He has kicked goals. As goals win you games i would think that is a pretty important team thing. I don't think there is anyone else in our side that can pump out the goals as he does so he's doing alright

ROOTA#6 said:
He has kicked goals. As goals win you games i would think that is a pretty important team thing. I don't think there is anyone else in our side that can pump out the goals as he does so he's doing alright
Would you describe him as being like a woman for lalbert?
No good without him, but will never be any good with him either?

Shannon Milward has put his clearance in to Kerand from Kangaroo Flat. Be a very handy pickup for them too.

Sockit151 said:
Would you describe him as being like a woman for lalbert?
No good without him, but will never be any good with him either?

Why do you say never any good with him? He is going alongnicely at the moment, kicking bags of goals now that the midfield is a bit more settled. A lot of people from outside the club have a lot to say about Phil, but really know bugger all about the bloke

ROOTA#6 said:
Why do you say never any good with him? He is going alongnicely at the moment, kicking bags of goals now that the midfield is a bit more settled. A lot of people from outside the club have a lot to say about Phil, but really know bugger all about the bloke
Wasn't throwing any stones, just asking the question.
It's widely spoken that he is a destructive influence on the TEAM as a unit, that no matter how many goals he kicks this wont be fixed??

Sockit151 said:
It's widely spoken that he is a destructive influence on the TEAM as a unit, that no matter how many goals he kicks this wont be fixed??

Don't think that is quite right, sure some of the things he does look pretty ordinary, but that is the case with all of us. He is playing with a fair bit of spirit at the moment and is doing well.

LENNY69 said:
In your own words, if you are trying to find info on KFNC, WHY NOT JUST CALL AND ASK THEM????

Now listen here Lenny young man back in my day we used to be able to have a beer with old mate in the pub and talk footy and they would tell you everything. If you read my post it implies that the people are from southern clubs and they have a vendetta on the rest of the league, I follow one of the big wigs of the comp (according to our southern friends) hence the reason I will not be calling them and am inding out through different ways, do you think if I ring up they will tell me? Saunders is the big one he has had more clubs that Tiger Woods.

Weapo said:
Shannon Milward has put his clearance in to Kerand from Kangaroo Flat. Be a very handy pickup for them too.

Is Rob Chamberlain going back too? Handy inclusion. Picking up some extras, are they a chance? Seems pretty open this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yaaablett said:
Is Rob Chamberlain going back too? Handy inclusion. Picking up some extras, are they a chance? Seems pretty open this year.

Not sure yabs but would be interesting if Shannon's brother goes with him. They seem to go together. Cam hasn't put his clearance in though.

ROOTA#6 said:
Would want to be quick with a clearance if he does want to go to Kerang. Not long to go

Yeah, clearances close tomorrow at midnight. However they just have to be in. They can be approved next week still.

Sockit151 said:

common now the man has provided thousands of people over his footballing carrer with pure entertainment, he is not the boring fullfoward that you see these days he adds flare and has people sitting on the edge of there seats when the ball is near him. There is no point bagging the bloke he haS proven himslef by kicking any bags of 100 in a year over the years. Anyone hear who has bagged him on this site have you seen more than 1 game that he has played apart from against your own team ?? i doubt it!! YOU DONT SEE CARROL OR ARENTS ON HERE BAGGING THE BLOKE DO YOU!!!!!

clifton's lookalike said:
You playing again? Silly, silly, silly i thought you were preparing for cricket season wanting desperatley to play with the great man behind the stumps!

Going to use the rest of the footy season as a pre season for cricket just to make sure i am nice and fit and am able to get a few through to the little man's gloves!

FOOZ said:
common now the man has provided thousands of people over his footballing carrer with pure entertainment, he is not the boring fullfoward that you see these days he adds flare and has people sitting on the edge of there seats when the ball is near him. There is no point bagging the bloke he haS proven himslef by kicking any bags of 100 in a year over the years. Anyone hear who has bagged him on this site have you seen more than 1 game that he has played apart from against your own team ?? i doubt it!! YOU DONT SEE CARROL OR ARENTS ON HERE BAGGING THE BLOKE DO YOU!!!!!
Easy up, take a chill pill buddy,
1. As i said i wasn't bagging him, i was asking for a more informed opinion, about something i obviously don't know enough about.
2. If i was bagging him, it wasn't about his ability to kick goals and entertain the crowd, but whether he is good for the harmony of the TEAM. A point which you didn't seem to address?

Sockit151 said:
Easy up, take a chill pill buddy,
1. As i said i wasn't bagging him, i was asking for a more informed opinion, about something i obviously don't know enough about.
2. If i was bagging him, it wasn't about his ability to kick goals and entertain the crowd, but whether he is good for the harmony of the TEAM. A point which you didn't seem to address?

I will address the harmony of the team issue for you. I would say that if Phil wasn't playing for us our harmony would be far worse than it is at the moment because we would be getting flogged, which would mean that Rocket would be going off a lot more often which would mean that everyone would be unhappy.

ROOTA#6 said:
I will address the harmony of the team issue for you. I would say that if Phil wasn't playing for us our harmony would be far worse than it is at the moment because we would be getting flogged, which would mean that Rocket would be going off a lot more often which would mean that everyone would be unhappy.
Fair enough,
I'd say its becoming more obvious that he's not the most popular member of the team, but he is accepted as long as he puts a few through the sticks!! And you blokes who are interested in the team are not going to give him some stick, which is fair enough!!

Sockit151 said:
Fair enough,
I'd say its becoming more obvious that he's not the most popular member of the team, but he is accepted as long as he puts a few through the sticks!! And you blokes who are interested in the team are not going to give him some stick, which is fair enough!!

I'd say he is more popular than most mate, he is pretty well liked within our club, i just think that no one from any other club does!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back