Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ventured out to manang.. Final score did not show thetrue result. Sadly forthe manang boys i believe it should have been around 10 goals..
However I believe this may prove to be a good thing.. fair few draw cards siting in the t/m bank account... Met the so called HORSE CULLEN on sat.Found out two things from this.. 1. horse is in reference to the facial features he posses and 2 Thank **** he played or the result would have been much worse for manang.
Balranald not all that inpressive by any means, kev barry absolutely on fire at moment...

Carey and Grant said:
sorry mate been away. actually it was ******** number 1 andrew bish that started everything in the thirds game tooleybuc vs cohuna if he just walked off the ground instead of making a **** of himself there would be no trouble. sorry bout the late post.

I agree.:thumbsu:

footy02 said:
Ventured out to manang.. Final score did not show thetrue result. Sadly forthe manang boys i believe it should have been around 10 goals..
However I believe this may prove to be a good thing.. fair few draw cards siting in the t/m bank account... Met the so called HORSE CULLEN on sat.Found out two things from this.. 1. horse is in reference to the facial features he posses and 2 Thank **** he played or the result would have been much worse for manang.
Balranald not all that inpressive by any means, kev barry absolutely on fire at moment...

did balranald just take thier foot off the gas in the last quater or did the bucs start playing to thier potential?
cullen by far the most impressive for the bucs and bannam extremely good first half and after that balranalds midfield and half forward line took over.
who was the bloke that was wearing 13 isn't that maurie days number?

Carey and Grant said:
good win was it? Great game at leitchville between the Bombers and Boga, great game from Parsons in a losing team. Ryan Prendergast is a very very good player for the L/G.
Parsons didn't get in Bogas best l notice, but got Hooker votes??? Apparently Wesley Harrison was BOG by two and a half miles......

Deckchair said:
Parsons didn't get in Bogas best l notice, but got Hooker votes??? Apparently Wesley Harrison was BOG by two and a half miles......

Just looking at the scores in the the local rag and see that Wesley Harrison kicked 5 goals and Pumpa only got 3. Can any one tell me where Harrison plays?? Is he a forward or on-baller. Also Pumpa is an interesting one. Does anyone think he will get his ton this year. Seems to be a couple of full backs in the league who can keep him quiet, would be guessing the Treacy got the better of him again this game. Can you tell us more, I think it was Carey and Grant who watched the game?

Corrosion said:
Balranald add another win to their impressive season :)
Balranald ad a good win in what was agreat game of footy.One of the best games I have seen. Disagree with the gloved one on the condition of the ground.Up there with the best grounds inCountry Vic Good facilitys .

clifton's lookalike said:
did balranald just take thier foot off the gas in the last quater or did the bucs start playing to thier potential?
cullen by far the most impressive for the bucs and bannam extremely good first half and after that balranalds midfield and half forward line took over.
who was the bloke that was wearing 13 isn't that maurie days number?

Foot of the gas in this gas in this case. Manang looked great in the first with someof the confidence players getting lots of it. Sadly for the manang boys, only the usual suspects stepped up when it was needed. Then once the game was over the rest of the side came to the party... Cullen great,the man at f/f did his usual and the umps should be shot (by both sides). quick question for everyone...
For match of the round, should you not have the umpires who are regarded as the best inthe league umpiring the match?
would have been $350,000 in players on the field, the least they deserve in my opinion in the two best umpires for match of the round

footy02 said:
Foot of the gas in this gas in this case. Manang looked great in the first with someof the confidence players getting lots of it. Sadly for the manang boys, only the usual suspects stepped up when it was needed. Then once the game was over the rest of the side came to the party... Cullen great,the man at f/f did his usual and the umps should be shot (by both sides). quick question for everyone...
For match of the round, should you not have the umpires who are regarded as the best inthe league umpiring the match?
would have been $350,000 in players on the field, the least they deserve in my opinion in the two best umpires for match of the round
Was unaware a few from each team were unavailable in this match?? obviously a few missing if your only quoting $350K worth of cattle on the park.......

Deckchair said:
Was unaware a few from each team were unavailable in this match?? obviously a few missing if your only quoting $350K worth of cattle on the park.......

Tooleybuc Manangatang must have been still in the changerooms.

Deckchair said:

I was out there, 350K, that don't allow for half of us. Thought the umps were pretty good, laid a couple in the back & never got pinged, Solid is what you'd call them.

Deckchair said:
fair call, thought to myself when i was writing it that i was cutting things short..
what do you think about the umpires tho.. should the game not the best the league has to offer.

footy02 said:
fair call, thought to myself when i was writing it that i was cutting things short..
what do you think about the umpires tho.. should the game not the best the league has to offer.

If you changed the umpires all I reckon you'd get would be an upgrade from disgraceful to terrible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

footy02 said:
I dont think the umpires destinations on a saturday should be decided by the quality of teams facing each other because that would be saying that the toolytang balranald game was more important than the Swan Hill Kerang game or the Lalbert Koondrook game in which the outcomes could decide the final five. You cant descriminate, umpires games should be chosen at random, no one game is more important than another. Just my thoughts.:thumbsu:

Was a very good game saturday between tooley and Balranald, very tight & even first half, then a goal blist by the visitors & then the home side showed some chatacter in the last quarter.. Two very good sides & could/should be very worthy grand final opponents.. Will Russell & Morris play again this year??

Footy Tripper said:
Just looking at the scores in the the local rag and see that Wesley Harrison kicked 5 goals and Pumpa only got 3. Can any one tell me where Harrison plays?? Is he a forward or on-baller. Also Pumpa is an interesting one. Does anyone think he will get his ton this year. Seems to be a couple of full backs in the league who can keep him quiet, would be guessing the Treacy got the better of him again this game. Can you tell us more, I think it was Carey and Grant who watched the game?

Pumpa is interesting, seems to be getting better with age. Can't believe no-one has worked him out, intimidation is the key, hit him hard and lead him to the ball, after a while he will lose interest.

SwanHillPremiers2006 said:
Does anyone agree that kerang have the best midfield in the competition? they run hard all day and they are very strong around the stoppages.
wouldnt say the best but right up there with them, on a par
perhaps the strongarm tactics of SPEAR kelly could of curtailed the mid field, thats if he wasn't sensationally dropped for alleged over indulging
spear, come back.....they need you
dont forget training is on tuesdays and thursdays

Go Cohuna said:
footyfreak182 said:

It wasn't our secretary belting up anyone he was trying to get the player that started it all out of it so none of the cohuna players could get to him, and it wasn't our reserves hitting kids more like one of the tooleybuc people who was about 25 who hit one of the cohuna thirds he even has a split eye because of it, but the bloke the hit the young bloke got something back from an 18 year old.

Sorry for the late reply ****wit I just thought I would add my side of the story about the Colts fight, as I was at arms reach. As a responsible adult I did not join in as your secretary did... I know he holds this position as he informed me after the game when I expressed my disrespect and disgust to him on his actions.
The secretary{a man of at least forty} dragged a player who did not start the fight to the boundary and proceeded to punch the KID in the head TWICE, which resulted in a black eye which was evident the next day. This is when as you say the 25 yo (an injured player) assisted the player your irresponsible secretary had belted. This injured player has been severely punished for his actions, even though he was helping a team member. I hope your secretary also has been severely dealt with by your BLAMELESS????? Club that is always soooo good as you say
D I C K H E A D.
The tooley-tang player that did start the fight was provoked by constant niggling as they knew he was a hothead. He had already been sent off , and was told by the coach to avoid all fights which he was abiding by. The constant niggling then became gut punches by three of your players when he was tackled to the ground. (would you retaliate???????) Why did your reserves players even contemplate joining in.. NOT A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR YOUR CLUB..
Neither team acted in the best interests of their club..

I agree with a lot of other members of this site stop your dim witted comments and get the **** off this site.:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Jim6 said:
Go Cohuna said:
Sorry for the late reply ****wit I just thought I would add my side of the story about the Colts fight, as I was at arms reach. As a responsible adult I did not join in as your secretary did... I know he holds this position as he informed me after the game when I expressed my disrespect and disgust to him on his actions.
The secretary{a man of at least forty} dragged a player who did not start the fight to the boundary and proceeded to punch the KID in the head TWICE, which resulted in a black eye which was evident the next day. This is when as you say the 25 yo (an injured player) assisted the player your irresponsible secretary had belted. This injured player has been severely punished for his actions, even though he was helping a team member. I hope your secretary also has been severely dealt with by your BLAMELESS????? Club that is always soooo good as you say
D I C K H E A D.
The tooley-tang player that did start the fight was provoked by constant niggling as they knew he was a hothead. He had already been sent off , and was told by the coach to avoid all fights which he was abiding by. The constant niggling then became gut punches by three of your players when he was tackled to the ground. (would you retaliate???????) Why did your reserves players even contemplate joining in.. NOT A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR YOUR CLUB..
Neither team acted in the best interests of their club..

I agree with a lot of other members of this site stop your dim witted comments and get the **** off this site.:thumbsu: :thumbsu:
oh cmon mate you are over exaggerating a little any one who seen that game would say that number 1 was the dirtiest player on the field and was only after fights but it was stupid by both clubs but even kelvin69 agreed to saying number 1 was after fights.

Originally Posted by SwanHillPremiers2006
Does anyone agree that kerang have the best midfield in the competition? they run hard all day and they are very strong around the stoppages.

yeah I was at the swan hill, kerang game...what did you think of number 28 shannon milward? i was pretty positive young coates was going to win the league b&f before milward came and will be taking votes from him regularly

cellar_dweller said:
Balranald ad a good win in what was agreat game of footy.One of the best games I have seen. Disagree with the gloved one on the condition of the ground.Up there with the best grounds inCountry Vic Good facilitys .

Good a post as I have seen cellar dweller, good on you for standing up for the little guy:thumbsu:

Go Cohuna said:
Jim6 said:
oh cmon mate you are over exaggerating a little any one who seen that game would say that number 1 was the dirtiest player on the field and was only after fights but it was stupid by both clubs but even kelvin69 agreed to saying number 1 was after fights.
I never said he didn't love a fight so why provoke him.. My point was neither club was innocent... as you try to make us believe cohuna was.. Your secretary????:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Answer my questions...

give go cohuna time to write his post!! should have plenty of time tonight to reply, whilst we will all attend training tonight at our respective clubs, would i be correct in saying that you will be at home go cohuna cause times are that tough across in *** pulling country that you only train on a thursday???

Still trying to catch up with everything and was wondering where Tubba has gone? I hope our bet is still on regarding Tyntynder finishing top 2. Was at Manang last weekend and saw a pretty good game of footy. Was really impressed by Bannam and May for Balranald and thought that Arentz and Cullen were exceptional for the Sainters. Balranald look the goods and the Saints look a totally different team than the one I watched in round 1- Much fitter Kelvin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back