Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
footyfreak182 said:
G is unable to play finals because he wont be able to play the right amount of games to qualify for finals. He played the first two games, and needed to play another 2 to qualify, funnily enough he was suspended for 3 of the final four games giving him no chance of qualifying seems a bit weird to me... for just abusing an umpire anyway

That is a ridiculous rule. What about this scenario- GF last year and Dwayne Holt does his knee late in the game. Does all his rehab and makes his comeback in the seniors with 2 games to go. Kicks a few goals and pulls up fine. He cannot now play in the finals???????? Stupid.

Russ74 said:
That is a ridiculous rule. What about this scenario- GF last year and Dwayne Holt does his knee late in the game. Does all his rehab and makes his comeback in the seniors with 2 games to go. Kicks a few goals and pulls up fine. He cannot now play in the finals???????? Stupid.
Is there seriously a qualification rule? I thought that would only be for lower grades??
Not as if you can stack a side in the highest possible grade??

Trent the flight Steward said:
My old mate reg Reagan is pretty keen to bring back the biff, who enjoys the dukeage action the most in the cmfl now

Yeah, l don't mind a bit of Biff steward. For a little hairy legged bloke i'm pretty tough. Used to have em bluffed in my old league, Mallee.

Sockit151 said:
Is there seriously a qualification rule? I thought that would only be for lower grades??
Not as if you can stack a side in the highest possible grade??

amazing why oppenalnder comes back with only four games to play!
i wonder what they put on the table for hom!!!!!

foxdoog50 said:
Hey ther every1. Can some 1 tell me any thing about Ryan Prendergast. I used 2 go 2 school with him. Is he a good footballer or not?

He has been going alright from all reports. Has the biggest testes ever seen apparently.

Go Cohuna said:
Reserves player.

no dont play, and if i did i can not see anything wrong with being a reserves player. im sure that there are many reserves players that are on this thread from day to day.

basil23 said:

Choco Chamberlain might be another one on big $$$$ for the last three games of the year. A pretty handy inclusion for the Blues if he's fit!!!:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

basil23 said:
flights to and from NZ paid for
accomodation paid for
employment found
in the 1600 to 1800 bracket
oh the price of a premiership medallion

left foot long said:
accomodation paid for
employment found

Is it tru Manag are flying Morris to and from Darwin each week to play?
just another little rumour flying round!

left foot long said:
accomodation paid for
employment found
Yeh oppa didn't look too fit but an awesome win for cohuna against the premiers for this year.

Tubba said:
Started off well in first game and definately should have beaten Wimmera but just ran forward of the ball and clogged up big Jacks (Arentz) space and got run over the top of. This game hurt us. Just got outclassed by a much better Bendigo team and were never in the hunt really. And then played our best football in the last game but didn't win by enough to avoid relegation which is fairly disappointing. Better players were big Brett Pekin, Lance Brown, Mark Corrie, Matt Chilton, Jarrod Arentz (from limited opportunity) and Jason Kruegar. This league is better than division 4 and we need to do something to get us back up where we belong (realistically division 2). Any thoughts??
What about Hugh Foott Tubba?

haha i have the one up on you delmenico... keona67 you dooshbag... it was only a matter of time. checkmate!

The Main Event
Left Foot Long Promotions Are Keen To Announce

Robert" Ill Show You " Masters
Vs
Phillip " Egomaniac" Bramley

Last Home And Away Game Of The Year
Tickets At Ticket Tek

There Can Only Be One Winner
If You Cannot Be There, No One Can Blame You

L/G chick your boys are looking the goods this weekend against the swans. bit of a disapointing loss on the weekend for the swanners but i heard the Bombers had a good wim

hello people i am back from my lengthy stay in the upper north,some very good football up there i must say, now can anyone fill me on some goss, hows my beloved dogs, i hear brad carroll kicked his ton on one ankle,very good effort,and that they havent had a full side for a very long time,young sheilds is back and up to his tricks again.running circles around the other sides?true, hows the young guns going aka,bede mahon,brenton rowe,ross turner,henry nalder and co just to name a few...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back