Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After keeping a close eye on all the colts this year i believe that Swan Hill have the players to go all the way this season. With a team that now has there the full team back from the 1's, the boys are hard to go past

TBEASY said:
After keeping a close eye on all the colts this year i believe that Swan Hill have the players to go all the way this season. With a team that now has there the full team back from the 1's, the boys are hard to go past
yeh they have some good players that they rely on, but i reckon koondrook barham or kerang will win it.

Bowser said:
Still have the same tips Dockers? :thumbsu:
Betts Medallists i would have to go for the kids from Kerang, Troy Coates seems to be in the best each week or possibly our much talked about Lance..filo as a roughie...

should be a good game this week up at balranald with winner guaranteed top spot and week off provided no hiccup in last game. is this game broadcast for those of us who can't get up there?

Ridley said:
You are all gay **** im gunna kill all u FUKerZ u wanna start sumtn with ne of my mates and ill fukn finish it campaignerZ!!!! ur all fuked im gunna take u out one by one!!!

My goodness, there is alot of anger in you. Good luck with trying to catch up with all the gays and ****, there are alot of them out there , Quick question for you ,will you be jumping out of the bushes with your superman outfit on or what!!!!

big omar said:
Betts Medallists i would have to go for the kids from Kerang, Troy Coates seems to be in the best each week or possibly our much talked about Lance..filo as a roughie...

is that Lance Brown? How is he going this year at lalbert. I know him and warbo quite well from the ballarat days, how are the boys? funny men....

HUGGY said:
is that Lance Brown? How is he going this year at lalbert. I know him and warbo quite well from the ballarat days, how are the boys? funny men....

The boys are well. Lance was dominating and was one of the favourites for the league medal, but has missed the last 3 with injury, recently got engaged. Big Warbo hasn't changed, loving a good time. Top man is Warbo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ROOTA#6 said:
The boys are well. Lance was dominating and was one of the favourites for the league medal, but has missed the last 3 with injury, recently got engaged. Big Warbo hasn't changed, loving a good time. Top man is Warbo

really!! has taken the big step. yeah warbo loves it, could kick ball to before ripping his knee to shreads.

HUGGY said:
really!! has taken the big step. yeah warbo loves it, could kick ball to before ripping his knee to shreads.

Yeah Warbo was very unlucky, have palyed footy with him for a long time. Kicked a lot of goals as a junior. Still loves hisfooty and is very involved at the club with social events, assistant coaching the 2's, recruiting, whatever he can

SwanHillPremiers2006 said:
Not much being said about the swans after last weekend... everyone still think we are just making up the numbers?? Stroobs and fordy made a hell of a difference....

as good as stroobs and fordy are, they arent going to make a difference in swan hill's finals showings. ill bear my bum in campbell street if swan hill make it past the elimination final

Russ74 said:
Pipe down tosser before someone takes you up on it.

pfffft bring it on ****** ill take u down in one fukn hit and btw im no fukn wu tang wanna be im just your avrege skater who plays footy n naturally wants to take down unco two headed freaks such as urself!!! so tell me witch club u play for and next time we play you ill show you wat im all about.... Any takerz....:)

Ridley said:
pfffft bring it on ****** ill take u down in one fukn hit and btw im no fukn wu tang wanna be im just your avrege skater who plays footy n naturally wants to take down unco two headed freaks such as urself!!! so tell me witch club u play for and next time we play you ill show you wat im all about.... Any takerz....:)
haha. think you should shut up big fella!

Ridley said:

Thats it mate, really showing the true spirit of footy aren't you

THE_BEAST said:
as good as stroobs and fordy are, they arent going to make a difference in swan hill's finals showings. ill bear my bum in campbell street if swan hill make it past the elimination final
just asking for what people thought..... but you might have to go the swan hill beauty salon to wax your a**! not sure the girls in 218 would like to see a hairy one lol

SwanHillPremiers2006 said:
just asking for what people thought..... but you might have to go the swan hill beauty salon to wax your a**! not sure the girls in 218 would like to see a hairy one lol

which one is the best value for money SHP06 out of curiosity?:p
i think you might have some idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back