Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brock Parsons is a done deal. Coaching the Woofers. They are recruiting well too, just quietly securing a few handy signatures. Anyone like to throw a few names up that may play in blue, red and white ?

you should know josh you have committed to the woofers haven't you or are you still having meetings with a club who are telling you not to play pioneers cause earning money as a 17yr old is more important than trying to play at the level your ability lets you

The only 2 new players to the club for next year are the coach Ash Thompson and the Ass. coach Lance Brown.. So are u saying Roota that Ash and Lance (your old team mate, who u obviously don't like) are at the club purely for money alone..

Wrong Kelvin Lance is a great bloke one of the best, unlike many of his new team mates. But i am sure that money had a massive influence on his decision

Abs, I wouldn't say that Brennan is a tough player as such, tends to win the ball more often as a reciever, (and I'm not having a go at the bloke) I think this is where he plays his best footy as he has a very good boot on him.

Agree Guus. Good coach but a bigger reciever I have not seen since Boy George.

Quick question, whats the go with next years interleague format, i see a lot of other leagues are having one off's Western Border v Wimmera, Bendigo v Ballarat. Who would the Central Murray play? Murray?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quick question, whats the go with next years interleague format, i see a lot of other leagues are having one off's Western Border v Wimmera, Bendigo v Ballarat. Who would the Central Murray play? Murray?

I'm pretty sure that we play Murray league. Should be a good contest, they have some pretty good talent. The boys also beat them last year, i believe.

Wrong Kelvin Lance is a great bloke one of the best, unlike many of his new team mates. But i am sure that money had a massive influence on his decision

Probably not I would think. Maybe playing in a decent side with decent blokes and not W A N K E R S like you would encourage a bloke to move. You are only guessing that it was money, if you have proof, then you could share your misguided wisdom with us. If not, stop pretending you know, L O S E R !

Big call d ick head, now stand up behind your comments and start naming a few. Show some balls and just name them and don't fart ass around making up excuses not too.

Boys, now lance had his reasons for leaving the club and only lance and myself would know those, and they are fair at that... so lets move on from the subject and talk about somthing else, im sure that browny is sick of the chat about him and i know that what is being said from everyone on this site is very amusing to himself. lets move on.......

Don't be gutless now Roota.. Name these terrible blokes.. U are making it quite clear that u aren't playing in this league next year, so who are u playing for and I hope your not chasing money?:confused:

[

Ever thought what it would be like to have mates roota. Rip that pole out of your a s s and beat yourself over the head with it di ck head..

Hey Roota, some guy from Lalbert reckons he took the mark of the year in 2005 at Lalbert........but no one believes him, can you confirm if this is true and the number of this talent player.wink wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back