Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
can people stop responding to the comments made buy the josh jenkins imposter. obviously we all know its not josh but we are fueling the ego of the little twit that continues to write rubbish on here about tyntynder...it reeks of benedict mahon???

Yes Troy Kelm played for bendigo pioneers last season and also Kerang in the CMFL, 196cm and still growing, skillful ruckman,could play in any positon,currently playing in Melbourne for Albion.

GEE not a quality player hey? mmmmm i do seem to recall TROY KELM did get BOG in that paticular grand final and while injured.

Oh come on now. I am just expressing my views like all you other lads do. As far as I knew that was legal, but oh well. Seems I am no longer in the CMFL the scores would be much appreciated... Hope it's not too much to ask. Carn Doggies. Carroll'd have 15 by now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the Tooleybuc Manangatang game yesterday Tooleybuc Manangatang won easily and the game was played in good spirits. However it was frustrating to watch Glen Nolan umpiring again being so blatantly biased towards his home side Kerang! Atleast on this occasion he did not influence the result. At one stage after a stray tooley kick the ball bounced about 1 metre inside the boundary line in front of the Kerang interchange, the young Kerang boundary umpire made the correct decision and called it out of bounds Nolan then turned and asked the Kerang selectors if this was correct and they smartly replied it was on the full Nolan then over ruled the boundary umpire!! This guy is an absolute embarrassment to the Central Murray umpires association.

what are the CMFL umpires like compared to those of the GRFL? snuck over to murrabit yesterday and the umpiring was very good, had no influence on the outcome of the match at all, better than most of the cmfl games i've seen in the past... are the cmfl just getting the offcut umpires?

settle down mate you're going a bit far there to single out one umpire.. they are all shocking. Im not gunna name names but Sam Rovere did make a massive mistake when sending off and reporting Ash Dedini from tyntynder due to little more than a bump

Bit of a contradiction there beast telling me to settle down and not single out umpires then do it yourself in the next sentence! Umpires make mistakes they are human and a great majority of them do there best, thats all we can ask. But we expect them to be neutral and Nolan certainly is not!

I'm not sure what bagging out umpires on here can do for the game and to be honest it could only hinder your chances of getting that 'iffy' free kick if the umpire you named as poor was in charge. The scores would be great..

Two of the worst and most biased umpires i have seen in my time. I have heard both and by supporters of different clubs labelled CHEATS on many occassions. You dreaded the days you played Boga and ROVERE was umpiring and NOLAN has always loved to be the centre of attention.:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Less umpire-baggin' please ... I know they have their on and off days but this is a public forum and not the front bar of the Commercial (its the only pub name I remember for your area).

Maybe you could be more concerned with your single Fantasy Footy representative, clifton's lookalike (from Tyntynder) being let down by his team-mates despite setting up what should have been the match-snatcher with a gutsy second effort after a surely illegal spoil from the Essendon DFL's colgate. The GVFL's Johnny Tapp was put in the box seat by clifton's, but threw away the opportunity.

Code:
4 : 2.85 - A SHORT KICK TO clifton's lookali.                                            
4 : 2.91 - SPOILT BY colgate.                                                            
4 : 2.98 - clifton's lookali WITH A LITTLE SPACE.                                        
4 : 3.05 - clifton's lookali HAS A BOUNCE.                                               
4 : 3.12 - LONG HANDPASS TO THE RUNNING Johnny Tapp.                                     
4 : 3.19 - SURELY Johnny Tapp WOULDN'T MISS THIS.                                        
4 : 3.26 - RUN THROUGH BY MadMan V1.2 FOR A POINT.                                       
Vic Metro : 11.8.74
Outsiders : 11.5.71

=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Vic Metro : 16.8.104
Outsiders : 15.9.99
=====================================

clifton's looked out of place for much of the match, especially due to having no support from his local leagues :p but will be better for the run.

Carry on ... :)

[/spam] :)

Not bagging any umpires here because i believe that if your good enough to bag them then you should be good enough to put the uniform on and have a crack at umpiring yourself, but no-one normally has the balls. I have a question though how can a senior umpire do a game on saturday and then wrte about it in the Guardian and give 3 2 1 votes? Does this mean that the same 3 2 1 votes are what he gave for the B & F??

Not bagging any umpires here because i believe that if your good enough to bag them then you should be good enough to put the uniform on and have a crack at umpiring yourself, but no-one normally has the balls.

Have to agree with you there. These ********s who keep bagging the umps should pick up a whistle and have a go for themselves. there are already a shortage of them and who would want to do it when you make a mistake and you have some big fat prick in the crowd calling you a cheat.

By the way Josh Jenkins 24 isn't Brenton Rowe is it. It sure sounds like him

Not bagging any umpires here because i believe that if your good enough to bag them then you should be good enough to put the uniform on and have a crack at umpiring yourself, but no-one normally has the balls. I have a question though how can a senior umpire do a game on saturday and then wrte about it in the Guardian and give 3 2 1 votes? Does this mean that the same 3 2 1 votes are what he gave for the B & F??

I had the same question last year Fooz so I asked the bloke in question after a game that we had him umpire. He pretty much just looks at the media awards given by both clubs at the end of the game, and generally a name features there a few times, so he gets 3, and he still would have his own opinion to see if he deserved it. 2 and 1 are decided the same. Does a fair job to manage a write up after umpiring though!

Have to agree with you there. These ********s who keep bagging the umps should pick up a whistle and have a go for themselves. there are already a shortage of them and who would want to do it when you make a mistake and you have some big fat prick in the crowd calling you a cheat.

'ere 'ere

I had the same question last year Fooz so I asked the bloke in question after a game that we had him umpire. He pretty much just looks at the media awards given by both clubs at the end of the game, and generally a name features there a few times, so he gets 3, and he still would have his own opinion to see if he deserved it. 2 and 1 are decided the same. Does a fair job to manage a write up after umpiring though!

And you think this is ok? Giving an umpire the task of reporting on a game is like giving Hannibal Lecter a knife and a fork and the keys to the morgue. An absolute massacre.

Watching the Tooleybuc Manangatang game yesterday Tooleybuc Manangatang won easily and the game was played in good spirits. However it was frustrating to watch Glen Nolan umpiring again being so blatantly biased towards his home side Kerang! Atleast on this occasion he did not influence the result. At one stage after a stray tooley kick the ball bounced about 1 metre inside the boundary line in front of the Kerang interchange, the young Kerang boundary umpire made the correct decision and called it out of bounds Nolan then turned and asked the Kerang selectors if this was correct and they smartly replied it was on the full Nolan then over ruled the boundary umpire!! This guy is an absolute embarrassment to the Central Murray umpires association.

Maybe you're getting stuck into the wrong group of people here. Surely the Kerang selectors/bench have an obligation to tell the truth here, if they had Nolan's decision wouldn't have been a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back